Chapter 4 [EDITED]

But Bucky isn't Satan himself, he's kind and caring and considerate.

Bucky lives in the rich part of town, where everybody lives in a brownstone not an apartment, with the streets lined with growing trees and expensive cars line the roads. His stepdad is an owner of one of the biggest companies in New York, Hydra. Bucky and his mum hardly see Alexander Pierce, Bucky's stepdad, as he's always travelling for work. Bucky is thankful for this, as him and Pierce do not get on very well at all.

Bucky and his half-sister, Rebecca, are very close and Bucky doesn't let anything or anyone harm her. He acts more like her protective father then Pierce ever does. They share everything with each other, from their deepest secrets to fashion advice. She's the only one who knows that Bucky is gay and Bucky wants to keep it that way.

Bucky loves to bake and he's always found in the kitchen of their large home trying out a new recipe for the family to try. But Bucky's favourite thing to bake, and the one he bakes most often, are his brownies, he loves to bake them because they are simply Becca's favourite and Bucky wants nothing more than for Becca to have a smile on her face.

The only reason Bucky tolerates Pierce is because of Becca, his daughter. She means the world to Bucky and if that means allowing Pierce to stay with his mum Bucky is alright with that.