Getting Ready

Once Marshall left, Evelyn, Valerie, and I started getting ready for the party. Evelyn took a shower, and went to her room, while Valerie took one.

   Evelyn came out of her room wearing a high-low white and turquoise stripped dress, her flower pattern DC's, her pink beenie, and the same heart necklace from yesterday.

   Valerie wore a short coral colored dress, a black jacket, and her white Converse.

   We were talking about how fun the party will be. Not being able to wait any longer, we heard knocking at the door. Evelyn ran so fast to door, that she couldn't stop! Then she smashed her face into the door, and fell on the ground! Valerie and I couldn't control ourselves, so we burst out laughing and couldn't stop! The boys must have heard it, because Kendall barged in and saw her on the ground. Evelyn must not have been able to control herself either, because she was laughing her ass off, just like Valerie and I. Kendall got down on his knees and put Evelyn in his lap.

   "Babe, are you okay? What happened?" He asked kinda worried, but trying to hold in his own laugh. Evelyn couldn't stop laughing. But when she finally did, she said,

   "Oh my glob, that was hilarious! I heard you guys knocking, and so I ran to the door, and I couldn't stop!" She kept laughing a little through this, "and then, I smashed my face into the door and fell!" She had stopped laughing now. Then she started to hold her face and groan in pain. Kendall lifted her up, bridal style, and took her into the bathroom.

   Once they were out of earshot, Marshall, Nick, Valerie, and I burst out laughing. Just after the laughing died down, we heard the bathroom door open. We quickly stopped, and saw Evelyn and Kendall come into the hallway. Kendall had his arm around Evelyn, and he told her something while she held up a cold damp rag on her nose. Evelyn just nodded her head at what he told her. Then Kendall looked up at us, and said,

   "She's fine, we can go now."

   "Okay, let's go," said Nick happily as he put his arm around Valerie. When we were leaving Evelyn threw the damp rag on the bar counter, and we left for the party.