The Park

When Marshall and I reached the park, we sat down on a bench, and watched the river flow over the rocks, that lay on the river bed.

   "So, bunny," Marshall started with his arm around me, "did you miss me when I was gone?" he was looking at me smiling. For some reason, this angered me.

   "Actually, I did," his smile faltered when he saw the look on my face, "where the hell did you go Marshall?" I yelled at him. He took his arm back, and turned his body slightly to face me.

   "I went back to live with my mom, my dad died! What the hell Fionna! I thought you knew that!"

   "Oh shit, I'm so sorry Marshall, I didn't know! You never told me! You just left! "I looked him in the eyes, oh no, his eyes were tearing up! "Fuck, Marshall don't cry, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean,"

   "No, I just, I gotta go," he cut me off, then walked away, into the woods right next to the bench. I didn't know he left because his dad died! He must have been crying because of all the memories of his dad, because he absolutly hated his mom. I've met her before too, she was strict, and mean. Marshall never liked visiting his mother, 1. because she was mean, and 2. because he barely knew her, or anyone that lived around her, so he had to leave all of his friends around his dad's. Marshall's dad was nice and he always let Marshall hang out with whoever he wanted, no questions asked, and he knew Marshall and I were best friends, and he didn't care if I was a girl and Marshall was a boy, you know how parents can be superstitious like that. I liked Marshall's dad, so this saddened me that he is dead, though, it explains alot.

   After a a few hours of waiting and beating myself up, preparing my most sincere apology for Marshall, I ended up walking back to campus. It wasn't a long ways away, maybe like, 3 blocks, but it rained the whole time, of course. When I got back, it was like 4:00 already. I walked in and no one was in the living room or kitchen, or in the hallway, thank glob. My clothes and hair were soaked, so I went straight to the bathroom. I took a hot shower, and changed into some grey sweatpants and dark purple t-shirt. I made myself a sandwich and popcorn and got a Canada Dry from the fridge, then watched a movie in my room.

   When the movie was over, I turned off the t.v., and just sat there for a few minutes. I looked at the clock, 7:34. I felt really bad about earlier at the park. I feel like an idiot! So, I decided to call Marshall. I typed the number and called, but he never answered, so he must still be mad, I mean I would be too. So, I just texted him.

   'Me- Hey Marshall, I'm so sorry about earlier, I didn't know and I shouldn't have gotten mad at you, and I just wanted to tell you again that I'm sorry'

   But he never texted back. I was really depressed and angry with myself for saying all that crap. But, where was Evelyn and Valerie? I haven't seen them since I got home... Then I listened to the silent air, and noticed kissing noises, coming from Evelyn's room, of course. This happens almost every fucking day! Evelyn and Kendall are always ending up sucking faces in Evelyn's room, all the time, even though this is only their 3rd night of doing that. Ugh, whatever. I reluctantly got up out of bed, and took my plate and bowl of popcorn into the kitchen. There was a knock on the door. I opened it, and there stood Marshall in the door way.

   "Oh, hey, Marshall, whatcha doin here?" I looked at him, it felt kinda awkward, but it had to be done.

   "I, I'm sorry about ditching you earlier, I just, couldn't control myself, I, will you forgive me Fi?" I hugged him, and after a few seconds he hugged me back.

   "Your not the one who should be apologizing, it should be me. Marshall I'm so sorry,"

   "I know your sorry, and it's okay, I forgive you Fi," he cut me off, and I smiled and hugged him again,

   "Thanks, "

   "No problem," we both laughed a little, and then we looked into eachother's eyes, and Marshall closed the gap between us. He kissed me gently, and I kissed him back, but over a few seconds, the kiss became rougher. Then I pulled away, and bit my lip,

   "Why don't we move to my room," I said, still biting my lip. Then Marshall smiled a mischevious smile, and took my hand and led me to my bed room. I shut the door, and fell on top of him on the bed. Then he kissed me again, and very rough this time. Then he started to lick my bottom lip, begging for entrance, and I granted it. Marshall smiled, and shoved his tongue in my mouth. I moved my hands down to his chest, and started to unbutton his flannel, and he smiled once again. He always smiles when we do this, but truthfully, so do I, on the inside, atleast.

   There were no more buttons on his flannel, so Marshall took it off, and threw it over the side of the bed. I didn't have my bunny headband on anymore, so that wasn't a problem. We were still frenching as he wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me in closer to him. I moved my hands to his tight chest, and he moved his hands down my spine. I shivered and he, you guessed it, smiled, again.

   Then Marshall's lips moved down to my jaw, then down my neck, kissing it in search of my sweet spot. I moaned and shivered when he kissed that spot. He grinned in his success, and started kissing, licking, and sucking that spot. I moaned even louder, and to Marshall, it seemed to amuse him. He moved back up to my lips, and I kissed him roughly, and he kissed me back, as I moved my hands up to his hair, and ruffled it, messing around with it.