Causing Trouble

"Terry, where are we going?" I whined as I tried to stop, Terrance stopped, and looked at me.

   "Get on my back,"

   "What?"

   "C'mon, just a friendly piggy-back ride, for old times' sake?" he added at the end, I sighed. I can't possibly turn that down, I thought, smiling. I climbed on Terrance's back, and wrapped my arms around his neck. Terrance was a Football player, so he was strong, and ran fast. I tightened my grip on him, even though his arms wrapped around my legs, to hold me up.

   "What is Kendall's dorm number?" he asked tilting his head back in my direction.

   "Uh, 37," he ran in the direction that dorm was. I don't know why, but I had a feeling he was going to do something really stupid, or what I said.

   Terrance slowed as we approached dorm #37. When we stopped, he set me down. He looked at me, breathing heavily, hands in his pockets, and nodded towards the door. I knocked, and waited a few seconds. Nick opened the door,

   "Oh, hey, what's up Evelyn?" he asked, a polite smile on his face.

   "Uh, is Kendall here?"

   "Yeah, just a sec," he closed the door, and I looked at Terrance, he smiled and raised his hands with two thumbs-up. I laughed, and the door opened again. It was Kendall.

   "What's up, Evy?" he asked leaning on the door frame.

   "I just came to introduce you to my friend, Terrance," I said, gesturing to Terry. Kendall's eyes moved to Terry,

   "Hi, nice to meet you," they shook hands. Good so far, I thought.

   "We were friends when we were younger," I added.

   "Oh, that's cool," he said, not really caring, or listening in general.

   Then I heard Terrance grunt from behind me, and Kendall looked up. Terrance was standing right beside me, so he grabbed my shoulders, turned me to face him, grabbed the sides of my face and kissed me passionatly, totally making Kendall jealous, and angry.

   Something stupid it is.

   But then Kendall grabbed his shoulder and spun him around. He raised his fist, but Terrance was too quick, and dodged out of the way.

   "Hey, don't throw fists at people!" I yelled, pushing Kendall back.

   "Fine, we're done," then he slammed the door in my face, and I almost fell to floor, from stress taking over, but Terrance caught me.

   "Sorry Terry," I stood up.

   "It is, okay, for thy needed to be saved," he said jokingly. I laughed. Terrance and I used to play pretend, and we would talk like we were in medeveil times. He was a knight, and I was a princess, or sometimes we were hunters, or Elves, or Dwarves, or something crazy like that.

   "I thank thou for saving the life of thy young girl, how could I, ever repay the?" I mocked.

   "How about, a kiss, for the," I blushed, and I kissed him. I tried to pull away, but his hand held my neck, so I couldn't pull my face away from his. I put my hand on his chest, and pushed him away. Looking him square in the face, and waving my finger in the air playfully. Terrance laughed,

   "Okay, get on," he turned around, I jumped on his back, and he ran outside. He flung me over his shoulder, and I screamed, but he caught me and gently laid me down on a grassy hill. I looked up at the stars, and put my hands on my stomach, though my heart was still racing from thinking Terrance was going to let me hit the ground.

   "Well, I thought you had to let the crazy out?" I said, looking over at Terrance.

   "Yeah, that was the reason for running and carrying you at the same time, but also this," he darted foward and kissed me roughly. I kissed him back, and felt Terrance's arms wrap around me, and he grabbed my butt and flipped us around so he was leaning against a tree I never noticed, and I was sitting in his lap, but kinda in a weird position.

   His hands left my butt, and went to my hair, as we still were kissing, actually frenching now. His hands moved back down a little, caressing my body, squeezing my sides softly, and my thighs sometimes. I pressed body against his more, wanting as much I could get out of him. He moaned, probably because my chest was pressing so hard against his. I pulled back, and smiled.

   "Oh, I found one weakness," I bit my lip, and he laughed.

   "I found one too," Terrance said. Then he kissed my neck, and I moaned when he kissed a certain spot, and he smiled and sucked on it. I moaned louder, and I had to pull myself away from him to stop myself from exploding. I pulled so fast, our faces were about two feet apart. I darted forward, putting my hands on his upper thighs, and I felt him tense up. Our noses touched,

   "If you keep doing that," I whispered, "I will explode," he laughed, and took the advantage of me being all up in his face, to kiss me again, grabbing the sides of my face, pulling to his. My hands were still on his thighs, but he was more relaxed now. Because I had room to spare, I laid my chest on his again, and I knew from how his kissing changed and his chest tensed, that he tried holding back a moan.

   I pulled my face away, but still leaning on his chest, and our faces were mere inches apart,

   "What'll happen now?" I asked, staring into his eyes.

   "I don't know, but I hope it's something good," he smiled, I smiled back and he kissed me one more time before getting up, making me fall off of him. He pulled my arm, making me stand.

   "We should get you back to your dorm, so Valerie won't get suspicious,"

   "Fine," I whined, and we started for the big double-doors.

   "And so you can get some sleep," he poked my nose, and we laughed. We walked back to my dorm, and I kissed Terrance goodbye,

   "Goodnight, Terry,"

   "Night, Evy," he waved, and left. I sighed as I walked to my room, and I heard quiet snores coming from Fionna's room. I chuckled, and went to bed.