Author's Note

Thank you for reading. With a heavy heart, I'm updating and ending the story I loved which depicts my inner desires.

I cried repeatedly and laughed while writing this story. Despite all the stress I encounter at work, this has been a source of relief and detox for me. Kailangan minsan magextend for work but when I remember this, I leave the workplace right away.

I loved what Ethan did when some kids bullied Cali. Cali's name was Kyle at first but then I changed my mind. Gagawin ko sana na Gavino but I ended up using Cali, someone I know's nickname.

I cried when he proposed and shared the story about the winter gloves and winter socks.

I loved and got hurt for Seff though may mga tao talaga na magkamatayan man, mas pinipiling hindi umamin. They have their own reasons.

But I have always loved Ethan. Pinangalanan ko na din yung phone ko after him. When he proposed to Raffy, I saw him as someone wearing a plain white shirt topped with a black coat, maong pants, and a pair of black shoes. He didn't have any accesory with him other than his watch. The place where he proposed was like Ayala Triangle Square during Christmas season. May lights and malaki ang space for whatever activity. Riverwalk is a romantic place in San Antonio, Texas, not in Maryland. I chose Maryland as the setting because my first idea of proposal was to be held in Vietnam Veterans Memorial which is in Washington, DC. DC was formed when Maryland and another state donated parts of their land to form the federal district. Kaso, nagbabago naman ang lahat. Ginamit ko lang yung Riverwalk since I do not know where to bring them and perhaps, every US state has their own Riverwalk anyway.

Raffy was wearing a plain black dress, the length of her knee that night.

My bestfriend asked me pano ko daw naisulat yung proposal when I haven't experienced one myself. Sagot ko, pangarap ko lang. Whew. Medyo mataas expectations. Haha! :)

I haven't had much idea when it comes to songs with this unlike what I did for the first one. Isa lang ang kanta na naginspire sakin for the title - Paramore's The Only Exception - because of the line 'I'll never sing of love if it doesn't exist. Darling, you are the only exception.'

And second, Ever Ever After from the movie Enchanted. Antagal ng nasa phone ko yung kanta na yun but mabibilang mo sa kamay ilang beses ko lang plinay yun sa tanang buhay ko but when I was searching for one, I knew how to end the story. If the last line on Harry Potter's Book 7 was 'All is well', I knew that mine is 'Ever ever after'.

Like what @dianeso said about the second leads, they deserve happy endings too. I will give them theirs, unahin na natin si Chad. His is long overdue.

Please, eto na yung title - Closing Time: 11 PM. I think I messed up with the cover. I'll find time to make it better.

Don't ask me where I got the title. It's obvious na. :)

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/11566376-closing-time-11-pm

Let me share the story behind the cover. Last year, my cousin got married. She asked the single ladies to line up in front. No, she wasn't throwing the bouquet. Rather, she let us pick stems of roses covered with foil. Whoever gets the red one gets the bouquet and experiences the garter-wearing stuff.

Luck or whatever, the picture you saw is the same arrangement that I got that wedding day. White tulips. And yes, I experienced that garter shit. LOL. And I am still single.

It has been a good start of the year, I completed my Wimpy Kid series, thanks to my officemate who made it happen. It's special to me dahil lahat yun, nakumpleto ko thru exchange gifts. Three years before I completed the seven.

And now, I'm done with Ethan and Raffy. I am excited to share Chad's and I think it would be funny.

I hope that your year ahead would be as bright as the sun, as sparkling as the stars, and as clear as the blue skies. Chill on the cold air while it's there and let's have fun once the snow melts.

I lift this up to you again Lord.