Epilogue

Mark was sitting on a bench, his arm looped around Sean's and resting at his side. Sean's head was placed in the curve of his neck as they watched the sun set into the ocean, the sky a canvas of oranges and pinks. Clouds mimicking cotton candy scattered the sky, the oranges and pinks vibrant on them.

It had been two weeks since Mark had became an Angel, and it was a change he was greatful for accepting. He would think back to being a Demon, living the life he had and doing the things he did, and the thought of it had made him hate himself. But he was thankful he was an Angel now, thankful that he had Sean by his side.

The two had became inseparable, they did everything together. Every job one of them took on, the other was with him. Mark never expected being with Sean when they first met, but what person automatically knows that the person they just met is going to be someone they date? Love is a surprising thing. He thought he was attractive, yes, but the more time they spent together made Mark begin to fall for the Angle.

Mark's hand rubbed Sean's side softly. He had fallen in love with Sean in a matter of days before the transition. When his soul was changing, he knew his views on Sean were as well, and he was in love with him before he realised it. It was the selfless love, the love where he wanted Sean to be the happiest, Sean's needs were put before his.

Sean lifted his head from Mark's neck and looked over at him, a smile on his face. "You know, you're really handsome." Mark looked over at Sean, his own smile forming. The warm orange sun on Sean's Angelic features was a stunning sight, nothing would be able to compare to this sight.

He leaned in and kissed Sean softly on the forehead. "You are absolutely beautiful. Breathtaking. I physically can not put your beauty into words or pictures. Your beauty is in the moment," Mark said, resting his forehead against Sean's.

Sean let out a small huff of annoyance as his face grew red. "You didn't have to one-up me," he said like a grumpy kid, crossing his arms and leaning away from Mark as he buried his face in Sean's neck, kissing at the skin.

"I'm just telling you the truth."

>>>>>>

Sean wrapped his arms around Mark's torso and hugged tightly. He never believed in a perfect life when it came to his. He loved life before he met Mark, but there was the one thing missing: a romance. Someone he could hold on to and love endlessly. Yes, he had been happy with his life before Mark, but when the ex-Demon suddenly showed up, his life felt different. Better, perhaps.

He fell for Mark quickly, Demon or not. Before finding out they were Soulmates. Mark was just absolutely stunning and Sean couldn't help but wish a romance was there. When Mark became an Angel, words couldn't describe how thankful Sean was to finally be able to be with the guy who made him feel things nobody had made him feel. Sean was thankful for fate and being soulmates, Mark was the only person in the world that he had ever found an attraction to, and he was endlessly in love with him.

Mark kissed Sean softly on the top of his head. "Can I tell you something?"

Sean cocked his head up to look at him, his eyes searching Mark's. "Hmm?"

Mark smiled softly. "I love you." Sean felt his heart skip a beat, butterflies in his stomach. The image of Mark sitting at the bar, hunched over his cup and sitting on the stool, popped in his mind. He remembered the first time seeing his face, how he had to refrain from dropping his jaw at his beauty. The lack of connection they had due to being Soulmates. Going out for Chinese food, going to the park, going to the library, going around the city, going to the fields.

Another scene came to mind. The day after Mark left the hospital, Sean showed Mark around Heaven and met other Angels. Mark going over to his house - which they now shared - and Mark insisted they made an apple pie.

"Why an apple pie?" Sean had asked chuckling as Mark stared gathering ingredients, even though Sean didn't say he wanted to make the pie.

Mark set the flour on the counter and then looked over at Sean. "Because you're the apple of my eye," he said with a smile.

Sean laughed and shook his head. "That was so cheesy." Mark grabbed the flour again and opened it. They're eyes met suddenly, and Mark made a playful glare as he began grabbing a handful. Sean's eyes widened. "Don't!—" It was too late. Mark threw the flour at Sean, coating his face and shirt, along with pants and shoes.

"I didn't know what kind of flowers you liked so," Mark said laughing, wiping his hands on a towel.

Sean frowned and turned around, grabbing an egg. Before Mark could react, Sean threw the egg, hitting Mark directly on the head. Sean bursted into fits of laughter and felt to the ground, clutching his stomach.

"Come give me some sugar!" Mark said, holding his arms out to Sean.

Sean smiled at Mark. He enjoyed the way the sun hit Mark's face, darkening his Demonic features. "I love you."

The End

:D i finished it! After almost forever, the book is completed! I really really hope you guys enjoyed this book!

I didn't at the beginning, which is why there was the break in the middle, but coming back to it was the best decision I could've done.

A new book will be out in a few weeks, I'm still debating on which one to upload! So watch out for that!

Thank you guys for reading, I love you all <3

See you in the next book, toodles!

~Fire