One.

Mark stepped out onto the porch, closing the door behind him. He held his usual blank and emotionless face as he held two briefcases, one holding the fathers soul and once holding money the father owed to another Demon. Usually, Mark didn't do other Demons work, he'd rather the Demon deal with what they've done, but when offered to do what he pleases with the soul, he couldn't turn it down.

Walking down the steps, he turned and saw another Demon waiting in the field across the house. It was the Demon whose job he had just done, and he was here to collect the money.

Mark walked up to him and extended both briefcases towards him. The other Demon cocked a brow, looking up at Mark with dark eyes laced with confusion. "I'm going out, I don't want to bother with the soul right now. Take it to Stewart, he'll know what I want done. Money's in this case," he said, lifting the case in his right hand a bit higher.

The Demon nodded and took both cases before disappearing back to Hell. Mark popped his neck a bit before turning back to the road.

There was a bar not to far from here, a bar both for Angels and Demons. Angels, of course, would just go to eat or dance, or just to go out, while Demons would go for the bar or possible one-night-stands. It was one of Mark's common place, he went there at least once a week. Though, it wasn't for making conversations with others — he wasn't one for talking a lot — but rather to get a few drinks and see if anyone would be willing to go home with him.

Mark continued down the, listening to the rocks crunching under his feet and crickets play music with the wind.

>>>>>>

Sean smiled as he walked next to Uriel. They were walking into his office, a room that was pure white with a white desk in the middle. As Uriel went to sit at his desk, Sean began to ask if their were any jobs he could do, but before he could finish his question, Uriel cut him off with a raise of his hand.

"Sean, listen. You work your hardest every day, harder than any Angel I have ever known. You volunteer daily for any job that's come in. You need a break, so I'm putting you on one," Uriel stated, leaning back in his office chair. Sean rocked back and forth on his heels, staring blankly at the Archangel. Before he could protest, Uriel shook his head, raising his hand once again. "No, Sean. You will not be given any more jobs for the next two days. You may continue your current two jobs, but that is it. Relax for two days. I've assigned all the jobs to other Angels. Go out and get something to eat. See you in a bit."

Sean was confused as to what Uriel meant by 'see you in a bit,' but before he could even raise a brow, he saw Uriel's hand wave, and suddenly he was no longer in his office. Now he stood outside on the land, the sky dark and the area quiet.

Though, he began to feel a light beat in the ground, as if music were near and the bass was boosted all the way. He turned around and saw where it was coming from; a bar stood right in front of him. Sean recognised it immediately, it was the most popular and well known Angel and Demon bar: After Death.