Queenie's Back

Tina and Newt were in a car, cruising down a road far from New York City, and heading off to hopefully get married.

"And-yes, stop here," Tina said, waving the car to a stop. Newt stepped out of the car, and took her hand as she stepped down. They walked into the church and looked around.

"It's perfect," Tina said, smiling.

"So, we're ready then?" Newt asked, looking down at her.

She looked at him, shocked. "Of course not! I need a wedding dress," Tina reminded him.

"Of course, I forgot," Newt said, looking away embarassedly. "So, where are we going to find one?"

Tina's face fell. "Well, Queenie and I had always planned to look for one together," she admitted.

Newt gripped her hand. "Do you want me to get her?" he asked. She looked at him in surprise. "How?"

"I may or may not have mailed a Portkey a little while ago just in case you changed your mind," he said, smiling as he saw Tina's face light up.

"Wow, you really thought this through," Tina said, impressed.

He shrugged. "I'll just send an owl to her so she knows to open it, and then she'll be here before you know it," her promised. He kissed her forehead. "Thank you," she said happily.

Suddenly, there was a flash of light and they heard a crash outside. They raced out and found Queenie lying on the ground surrounded by suitcases.

"Looks like someone didn't wait for the ok," Newt murmured.

Tina sighed. "That's Queenie," she said as she hurried to her sister to help her with her things.

"Tina!" Queenie said, folding her arms. Tina ran over and hugged her. "Queenie, I'm so sorry, it's just Newt and I-"

"Save the excuses, it's okay, I've already forgiven you," Queenie sighed, hugging her back. "You're very hard to stay angry at. Though I will be holding this over you every time you're mad at me," she warned. Tina laughed, and started picking up luggage.

Newt walked out, smiling. "Hello Queenie," he said. "You just apparated here?"

Queenie turned to him, then shot him a look. "But I never said I wasn't mad at you, Newt! Do you Brits think you can just steal people and go elope with them?"

"And here I thought you'd be grateful for me sending you a Portkey for you and Jacob," he teased, grabbing more luggage. "Where is Jacob?"

"Fine, thank you," she said reluctantly, and then kissed him on the cheek. "And he's coming. He has the Portkey- he wanted to wait for the ok." She rolled her eyes. "As if it mattered."

"As if," Newt agreed, and Tina had to pop a hand over her mouth to keep her laughter from breaking free. Queenie was oblivious to this as she twirled her wand and the luggage levitated itself and followed where she walked.

"Why'd you come early?" Tina asked, still trying to hold back a laugh. Queenie noticed, and glared.

"Funny story, actually," as she waved the car over and the three of them climbed in. "You've got some fans following the two of you. Word got out about your engagement and there's apparently been photographers everywhere, following your every move together. You're all over the papers, and I decided I should get in them too," she said, winking.