Chapter 2:

Hayes POV:
I saw my brother and his friends walking up to our table,why can't be just leave her alone. Then he smacked his pizza at her and then came 7 more pizza. Shawn's face was shocked. Next thing we knew Anastasia stood up and just walked away. I was mad.

H:"What the fuck."
N:"What it was a mistake just like you." He was grinning. That hurt i must say. But i didn't care, i don't even call him my brother at all.
M:"yea guys chill out." He was laughing. These boys need some Jesus.
S:"why would you do that?"
C:"She knows why." He was grinning. I wanna punch that grin outta his face into the trash.
H:"Whatever,come one shawn let's help Anastasia."

AnastasiaPOV:
I hate them so much. I hear a knock in my stall.
A:"Who is it?"
H:"It's me and shawn."
I opened the stall to see them mad and sad for me. i love both of them so much it kills me to see them worry about me even though i am a mistake in life.
A:"What the freak are you doing in the girls restroom?"
H:"It doesn't matter."
A:"um,yes it does if someone walks in."
S:"Let them it's not like we're doing anything nasty."
I laughed so did shawn
A:" Ew shawn. My shirt has stains, what i'm i going to wear now?"
H:" Here take my sweatshirt"
S:"So baby if you are not ready for my kiss,Then you can wear my sweatshirt."
L:" Shawn really"
S:" What it's catchy"
We all laughed and we all got out of the restroom and walked to science class. We were all talking until Mr.Sikowitz walked in with a coconut in his hand. What a weird teacher.