chapter 72:

Mood

Lizbeth's POV:

When i woke up. I was in a hospital bed.

Doctor Josh:"She's awake"
Lizbeth:"What happened"
Doctor Josh:"You were in a car accident and you were in a coma for a month"
Lizbeth:"Who else was in the car accident"
Docotor Josh:"This person name Luke Hemmings"
Lizbeth:"my dad?"
Doctor Josh:"Sorry who? Luke hemmings is a famous singer and he's in a boy band. And you are still a orphan"
Lizbeth:"Then i must of been dreaming all of this"
Doctor Josh:"Lizbeth"
Lizbeth:"I never had a father, i never met 5SOS, i never saw Hayes and Shawn"
Doctor Josh:"LIZBETH"
Lizbeth:"Sorry sir"
Doctor Josh:"It's okay. But i have some news. Someone has been coming in and out and visiting you when you were in a coma"

1 month earlier:

Cameron POV:

I have been visiting Lizbeth for the past whole month. I found out she was in a car accident cause it was all over the news. Hayes and Shawn haven't seen what happened but i hope they don't see. Shawn has been through a lot with his fans. We barely talk anymore. Hayes was well a player. He changed because Nash wasn't with him when he needed someone the most. I walked into Lizbeth's room, and i gave her more flowers and i bought her a big teddy bear. I would watch her rest peaceful. She was in a car crash cause of me. She left cause Nash, me and the rest of the crew wouldn't stop bullying her.