chapter 6:

Nash's POV:
I always liked anastasia but i couldn't tell cameron cause he also liked her but she liked Johnson but its whatever i dont like that hoe anymore.  I was in the kitchen eating a snack when i heard someone crying, i looked and saw Hayes crying holding a bag full of girl stuff. I was confused at first but when hayes started to explain why he was crying i felt bad that i made Anastasia move away. I looked into his eyes all i saw was hatred and sadness. he walked up to and said "This is all your fault, why did you have to bully her she was a sister to me i hate you." I felt bad now i tries to hug him he just walked away from me and into his room. My mom was standing there mad at me. She yelled at me, all i did was nothing cause i was speechless. We were all friends back then but the guys and i wanted popularity so luke made the boys and i bully her and spread rumors about her. I told my mom i will be back. She just walked away, i made a huge mistake. I ran to the Cameron's house cause he lived a block away from me and i texted the guys to met up. They all responded with a "okay" or "what's wrong?" Once i got there i saw cameron making out with the school slut Sandy Cheeks. He saw me and told sandy to leave, before she left she came up to me and whispered sexually to me i told her to stop and i told her to go back to the trash cause all plastics belong there. She looked at me with shock and left mad. Cameron was laughing his head off. Then we heard the door bell ring, we opended the door and saw the guys. I told them to sit down and not to talk. They all looked worried. Am i making the right choice of telling them Anastasia left or am i making the wrong choice??

Cameron's POV:
Nash told us what happened, i looked like i saw a ghost, i looked around and saw of the guys with sorrow and i saw Taylor and Carter smirking. I always loved Anastasia, i was the oldest out of all of them, i though of lizbeth as a daughter that i wished i had, but look now she ran away because she couldn't handle us anymore. I felt bad for Hayes and Shawn cause they would always hang out with Anastasia no matter if everyone in the school hates her.

Anastasia POV:
I woke up cause they stranger was shaking me. He told me landed, i smiled and walked out.
J.B:"I was wondering if you maybe wanted to umm..... Hang sometimes?"
A:"Sure,why not."
He looked up with excitement,i just smiled and then i remembered that my best friend doesn't know i'm here.
A:"Sorry but i got to go and call my best friend that i'm here."
He looked confused
J:"She doesn't know your here?"
A:"Yea i kinda of ran away from home.."
He looked at me with sorrow.
J:"I can't leave a pretty girl,i'm going to take you home no matter what you say." I told him okay, he saw that i was carrying only a small bag and he looked at me.
J:"Did you forget your other bags?"