Chapter 1, Part 3- Meet Zen, coordinator

I stare out of my bedroom window I was in deep concentration observing the movement of the leafs and clouds in the sky. I did this everyday I observe the movements of nature. I observe the patterns of the world around me and how I can alter them. I sense the physic energy of the world and how I can use it to my advantage. That's what I feel is appropriate for my goal in life to be the best pokèmon coordinator. It is my dream.

"Zen come down you will be late" Calls my mother from downstairs. I'm forced to leave my area of concentration and go down stairs.

"So how is my boy ready for his journey" said my mother enclosing me in a hug

"I'm fine mother" I say allowing my arms to weakly surround her

"Well I packed your bag so you should be all ready"

"Thanks mother"

"it's fine just make sure you do your best"

"Of course mother I promise you will see me in the final of the grand festival"

"No need to promise I know you will Zen"

"Goodbye Mother"

"Goodbye Zen and Goodluck"

I left the house and started the extremely short walk to the lab. Proffesor Birk's lab was just on the out skirts of my town. The reason for me going to the lab is to recieve my first pokèmon. I had to wait 5 extra years to get this pokèmon then someone from the more know regions who get there pokèmon at age ten. Me being 15 I have been waiting a long time for this day. And in that time I have observed the world around me and studying the physic energy. I saw the lab and walked up to the door. I found myself walking down quite a amazing corridor and I could sense tht the physic energy was not to perfect balance which meant either there is physic energy stored or there is a fairly vast amount of physic pokèmon. After many perfectly timed steps I arrive at the end of the corridor were the professor stands.

"Hello there Proffesor" I say

"Ah you must be Zen" he replies

"yes I am"

"So are you ready for your first pokèmon but there is only one type eevee to choose"

"Yes but before if you don't mind me asking the physic energy in this area in at an unbalanced scale why is that?"

"Well actually I'm conducting a study on physic pokèmon"

"Ah I see"

"Well choose any pokèball" the Proffesor said indicating to 5 pokèballs. I pick one which seems to have a good energy. I open it and a eevee calmly sits on the floor. And I pick her up gently.

"I will call you Gezai" I say

"Please sit there while we wait for the others he said indicating to seven chair which only five were empty as two were taken by a boy and a girl also with a eevee each they were talking to each.

"Hello sorry to intrude your conversation" I say sitting down

"No problem" said the girl

"Thank you I'm Zen"

"Kasai"

"Spark"

"Nice to meet you" I say

"Same Zen" Said Kasai

"Yep! And this little guy here is Bolt" Spark said patting his eevee

"And my buddy here is Blaze" said Kasai

"So Zen what do you want to be" asked Spark

"Coordinator" I say

"Cool I'm gonna be a trainer" says Spark

"and me a Pokèathlete"

"That's nice" I say

"You bet!" Says Spark

Then we a hear a crash outside.

"What was that!" we all call as we rush outside