Chapter One, Part 5- Meet Zeke, Pokèathlete

Wearing my jeans, white T-Shirt and jacket I put on on my roller-skates and left the house my rucksack slung around my shoulder. I was making my way to the Pokèmon lab to get my first pokèmon! This pokèmon will help me in my dream to be the best Pokèathlete! So that is why I'm heading there. Soon I find myself in a race with a wild Pikachu which was actually quite fun, I was fairly speedy on my skated and never lose a race but I have to say this Pikachu was givin me a real run for my money. This is the type of Pokémon I want to raise and trust me if I had some pokèballs and a pokèmon I would try and catch it. When we both got to the end of the long stretch where we were racing I saw a peecha berry tree maneged to grab one and gave it to the Pikachu.

"Thanks for the race" I say skating of and I maneged to hear a small call from the pokèmon.

I see the lab in the distance and pick up my speed finding my self what seemed like racing the wind to the lab. I grind to a halt though at the sight of what looked like a skateboard it was a bit damaged which meant the owner has either had a crash or it a bit old. After picking it up hoping someone at the lab may know the boards owner. And as soon as I was approaching the door a girl walked out she had a cut on her cheek and her hand was bandaged up so I immediately thought it was her who owned the board.

"Is this yours?" I ask handing her the board

"Yeah thanks" she says taking it

"So you got your pokèmon?" I asked

"Yeah" She answers and right on cue a eevee runs out the door "This is Scooter"

"Cool" I say "Well I'm just about to get mine!"

"Awsome" She says

"Well I know your eevee's name so I think I should know yours" I say

"Zoey"

"Zeke"

"Let's go in then if you want your pokèmon" Zoey says pushing of on her board

"You coming" she says

I start skating inside hoping to over take this girl but like that Pikachu she was incredibly fast and for the first time in my life.

"Woah!!! Dudes!!!" said a girl in red sports gear with an eevee.

"Sorry Kasai!!! So everyone this is Zeke!!!" said Zoey

"Cool nice to meet you!!! I'm Spark" said a boy also holding an eevee

"Ah I'm you are here to get your pokèmon although like everyone else you will have an eevee" said the professor walking over.

"Yes I'm Zeke" I reply

"Well just choose a pokèmon and wait over there with the others" said the professor

I walk over to the remaining pokèballs and pick up one in the middle leaving a gap between the others. When I opened it quite a small eevee with quite big round eyes was looking up at me.

"Hello" I said kneeling down so I'm closer to her height

The eevee walked up towards me and I scooped it up. I went other to the others and sat next to Zoey

"Ah she is soooo cute!" said Zoey

"Ah thanks I'm gonna call her Glimmer" I reply

"Cool!" said Zoey

"Yours is Scooter?" I ask

"Yep! Let me introduce you to the others" Zoey said

"He is Spark his eevee is called Bolt" Zoey said pointing to a boy at the end

"She is Kasai her eevee is Flare"

"He is Zen his eevee is Gezai" Zoey said pointing to the boy who was sitting next to her

"Me and Spark are Trainers Kasai is a Pokèathlete and Zen is a coordinator" said Zoey

"Cool!!! I'm a Pokèathlete like Kasai" I said

"Cool some competition me an Blaze are ready" Said Kasai

"Ok and don't underestimate Glimmer she may be small but I'm sure she will be great!!" I say with determination.

Then the door opens and a girl with blond hair and a pink dress. She looked about 10. And she happily skipped along the corridor

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hi sorry for not updating!!! But I have now!!! I have deducted this chapter to my joint account with WaitingAdventure, KatieeSpoon and Belleforever117!!! The account is WordsWillComeAlive!! So check it out!!!

(Wait I have just dedicated a chapter to myself!!! AWESOME!!!)