A gift, my love

Victor P.O.V.
I burst through the wooden door. I run away from the bar, trying to get away from what I believe is a dream. I hear my name being called faintly. "Victor darling." I hear someone say. I keep running, in till I found a hallway full of coffens. Trying to hide from the same attractive man from the bar. He passes me and I run from him. "Victor, love where are you?" The man calls. "Is that the man I married? No, I could not have married a male. That is a sin. I would be going to hell if I did." I run into another hallway. "Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me." A male said splitting in half and hopping off so I could run between the man's two halves. I run past a shop called "the two hand shoppe." "Victor love, where did you go?" He says once more. I see the thousand hands there point to the way I went.

I reach a dead end. I decided to climb the wall, using the cracks as hand and feet placement. "Silly, you could have used the stairs." The male says grabbing my arm, pulling me up and across the railing.

Emmett P.O.V
I pull him up and over the railing. I sit over a coffen that was made into a seat. I pat down the seat next to me. "Are you the one I put the ring on?" He asked me. I nodded, I showed him the ring on my left ring finger. "I don't even know you name." He says looking down. "Emmett." I said also looking down. I realize that I got him a gift. "A gift my love." I say handing him a dark brown withered box. He took it, shaking it slightly. I cringe at him shaking it. He opened it, looking at the bone. "Oh. Thank you." He says awkwardly. The box shakes and falls to the floor. The bones come together to make a skella-dog. The dog took the red collar in his mouth. "Scraps?" He says smiling.