It happened

Emmette POV
I looked nervously at my husband as he sipped the blood red liquid. He smiled after drinking it. Then i saw him fall to the ground and start breathing heavily and start putting his hands over his heart. I see his mother and father rush through the door with that no good breather Victoria. And I stood in the asle and stand in the way of them, not wanting them to hurt my husband. "I am sorry Mr. and Mrs. Van Dort, you son, he gave up his life here with the land of the leaving. To be here with me, his true love." I say proudly and start tearing up. Then i feel two arms wrap around my waist and I feel a kiss on my neck. I shiver at the feeling and smile as I turn around to see Victor. "You may now kiss the groom." "Don't mind if I do." Victor says putting his now blue lips on mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my waist. "I love you Victor Van Dort." I say looking into his eyes. "I love you too Emmette Van Dort." He says hugging me tight.

Victoria's P.O.V.
'What! This can't happen! It is not happening!' The words scream through my brain. 'How can he be in love with a male! That is punishable from god. He will go to hell!' I scream at myself. I run out of the church and I got to the Van Dort's house. I bang on the door. His father opens the door. "Victoria? What are you doing here?" He says tilting his head in confusion.