When they say ily

Victor P.O.V:
After that I go back to the place that he gave me scraps, I hum my favorite song, the piano song Emmett and I played earlier today. I smile like I have not smiled in years. The world above is so dull, boring, and colorless. But down here, it is beautiful, colorful, and amazing. Even more because I have the most amazing person down here. I go back down to find my love. Wait, did I just say my love? Do I really love him? I smiles and nod to myself. I do love him. With every single piece of my heart. He is my world, my life, and my everything. He is my love, and I need to tell him.

Emmett P.O.V:
I smile at the sight of victor smiling and dancing. Should I go up there and dance with him? I ask myself. I see him leaning over the edge of the rail. Smiling at the moon. I see him gasp and cover his mouth. I wonder what he is thinking. I think. I see him smiling more and running down the stairs, flying down. He didn't see me and knocked right into me. "'Ello love." I say kissing his nose. "Iloveyou." He says soft and fast. "What was that?" I say putting my hands on his warm face. Stareing into his chocolate brown eyes. "I love you." He says blushing. "I love you too!" I say kissing him all over his face. He blushes and holds my face. Our lips meet. Kissing each other. Loving the warmth of each other.