Up the stairs

Emmett P.O.V:
We get to the land of the living. The bright moon shinning on us. "I was in darkness for so long, I forgot how beautiful the moon was." I say spinning in the moon light. I dance around till I fall down to the ground. "I think you dropped something." The voice in my head said. I turn around to see my leg got stuck on a branch sticking out from the ground. I smile and reattach it. I start dancing. "I can't wait to meet your parents." I say smiling. "Yeah, about that. Maybe you should stay here, so I can tell them so they don't jump out of their skin." Victor says smiling.

Victor P.O.V:
As Emmett sits down on a tree stump. I slowly walk away to the outside of the forest. I run to Victoria's house. "If I ever find that Vincent boy, I am going to strangle him." I hear her father said. I run backwards. I run to the other side of the house. Realizing that her window was open. I climb up to her window. I see her knitting. I knock on the door. "Victor!" Victoria says running to the window. She pulls me into her bedroom. "Victoria I love you. And I think about how long I have to wait for our wedding. So I was wondering if you want to move the date closer?" I say panting. She blushes. "I can't believe we feel the same." She says smiling. Just then I see Emmett climbing up to her window. "But I seem to find myself married. And I think you need to forget me, and move on." I say to her quickly. "Darling, I could not wait. Where... Who is she?" He says looking pissed. "Who is he?" Victoria says trying not to stutter. "I'm his husband." He says showing the ring on his left ring finger. "You're married to a boy?! That is a big sin!" Victoria says loudly. "Hopscotch." Emmett says dragging me back from Victoria.