Tell me what?

Victor P.O.V.
After cuddling on the steet for about 20 minutes. We had to get up from the street. I smile and help my love up. Picking him up bridal style. He giggles and kisses my cheek. "I love you Victor." He says smiling at me. We see elder goodnick with a huge book coming to us. "I am sorry to get rid of your happiness. But I have something to talk about with Emmett." He says. Emmett nods and hops down from my arms. He kisses my cheek before he left.

Emmett P.O.V.
"What do you need elder?" I say smiling. "There is a problem with your marriage. Death as already parted you." He says. I gasp. "If he figured out, he would want to leave." I say crying a little. "I would never do that to the man I love." I say. I needed to tell him, but how. "Tell me what?" He says going into the kitchen. "Babe, our marriage is in danger. You need to drink the water of death for us to be together." I say looking down. "I would do anything and everything to be with you." He says lifting my chin. He looks into my eyes, and he kisses me softly. "Let's get married up stairs." He says in my ear. "R-really?!" I say. Does he really want to do this? I think about what he said. "O-ok. Let us do this." I say smiling.