Chapter 12

This is slightly rated r. I couldn't make it any more rated r than it already is because I started to become uncomfortable lol.

UNEDITED

Charles POV

"Say it baby." I begged desperately while biting my lip. I needed to hear her tell me that she loved me and that she wanted me. Even if it wasn't true.

Bianca whined. She grabbed my hand and placed it where she was most sensitive.

After our make out session we were able to get to her bed without our clothes. We were still in our undergarments because Bianca wasn't comfortable without it.

"Bianca please." I begged pathetically. She was very vulnerable at this state so I was pretty sure I could get the words to slip out. I reached my hands underneath her panties but stopped any movement.

Bianca immediately groaned. "Please keep going?" Her hair was all over the place.

"I-"

"I love you babe." Bianca said finally smiling.

I was so shocked. I didn't think she would actually say it. I smiled against her neck and began moving my finger up and down.

She moaned so quietly but I was able to hear it. I moved my fingers faster, when she moaned louder.

"Please don't stop." Bianca begged. Her eyes were closed and grabbed onto my torso.

I smiled, " I won't baby."

After a while, Bianca began breathing faster and her legs began to shake. I felt Bianca come and then I took my hand out of her panties.

I rested my head on her chest that was rising up and down. " I love you Bianca."

...

I woke up to a half naked Bianca sitting up on the bed. I reached my arm over and grabbed her waist. She turned her head to look at me and smiled.

"Why aren't you asleep?" I said in a raspy voice. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was 2 am.

She shrugged, "Some nights I sleep too much and some nights I can't sleep at all. It's just one of those nights."

I sat up and stretched and Bianca immediately latched onto me. My eyes widened in surprise.

" Why are you so happy?" I asked chuckled.

Bianca giggled, " I'm just in a good mood right now."

"Well that's good right?" I asked her. I planned to research everything about bipolar disorders. I wanted to know Bianca well. So far I found out that people with the disorder have problems with sleeping just as Bianca just mentioned.

"Yeah. I hope it lasts." I caressed her hair and felt her body relax. This was a rare moment with her and I wanted it to last.

"Hey, since we're awake, want a tour?" Bianca asked sitting up. I was too tired to walk but I didn't want to upset her.

"Sure." I got up from the bed and walked around it. Bianca grabbed my hand and we left her bedroom.

"Okay so here is the kitchen," Bianca guided me toward the kitchen which was huge. It was beautiful.

"This kitchen is amazing." I said looking outside of the window. The view was of so many buildings and a river.

Bianca smiled and guided towards one of the guest rooms. She opened the door and my mouth gaped at home many things were in here. The room was basically a closet itself. There was jewelry, clothes,bags and shoes everywhere.