Chapter 16

*NOT EDITED*

Chapter 16

Bianca

"Charles please let go of me now." I demanded.

It's been minutes since I let Charles hug me. When I realized that it wasn't going to be a quick hug, I made a sit down and now we were practically cuddling. His head was in my chest and my arms were wrapped around him. I got carried away and played with his hair for a while but I snapped back into reality.

"Just for a bit more. You feel pleasantly warm." He mumbled into my chest.

I rolled my eyes, "No, you said that like five minutes ago."

"Fine." Charles pouted and released me.

I smiled and then stretched. I began to stare at Charles without even realizing it. I was really curious as to what was going to happen with the situation between him and his wife. Would they still be together ? Knowing Charles he probably still would be with her for the sake of his image.

"What's wrong ?" Charles asked. He gently grabbed my hand and stroked it.

I pulled away gently with a smile, "Nothing. Why do you think that something's wrong?"

He bit his lip, and the action caused me to look at his lips. "It's just, you have been quiet for a while."

Still staring at his lips, I shook my head, "Just thinking."

"About what ?"

"Well... what happens now, with you and Ashley?" I asked quietly. I started to feel nervous, I didn't want him to feel like I was intruding in his life or his business. I made it pretty clear that I had no interest about what happened with Charles personal and love life but I couldn't help but wonder. That also made me think if that would change anything between us. I still can't imagine us together.

" I don't know yet. The only thing I'm sure about is that I want to divorce her but I will have to ask the royal court of England for that first." I nodded, it made sense.

"Why do you ask?" Charles smirked at me.

I shrugged, "I don't know, I was curious."

"Oh, really?" He asked inching towards me.

"Mhmm." I smiled.

"I think it's because you still love me." Charles said grabbing my hand.

"Oh please." I rolled my eyes. I hope Charles' ego didn't take over again.

He picked me up bridal style. It was unexpected so I yelped. He ran towards my bedroom and was going to throw me on the bed before I stopped him.

"Wait! " I yelled and then covered my mouth quickly. Christopher was a light sleeper and I didn't want to wake him up. I didn't know how to put kids back to sleep.

Charles looked on my bed and saw what I stopped him for. He gently put me down and stared at my brother. "Who's that?" He asked curiously. He walked closer to my bed and gently poked Christopher's cheek. I laughed a little.

"He's my son. Anthony is the father." I said, joking. Charles turned to look at me and he looked awkward.

"Oh, I didn't know you guys were intimate."