Breaking Free

As Ms. Chambers walked up to the stage Bria followed her. "Do you see why we love the theater people well done." Then she looked at her clipboard. "Shannon Bevridge, Camden Scott. Shannon, Cammie." Bria turned to be her. "They'll be here." Ms. Chambers then said "The theater as I have often pointed out waits for no one I'm sorry. " Bria then ran off the stage crying then Ms. Chambers continued speaking. "Well we are done here. congratulations to all the cast list will be posted." Then Shannon and Cammie ran in then Shannon shouted out. "Wait Ms.chambers were ready we can sing." Ms.Chambers stopped them. "I called your names twice." Then Cammie spoke up. "Ms. Chambers please please." Ms. Chambers then spoke again. "Rules are rules." Then all the basketball players and cheerleaders and scince students walked in. Then Vanessa walked out to Ms. Chambers. "We'd be happy to do it again for our fellow students Ms. Chambers. She looked out at all the students. "I don't know what's going on her. In any event it's far too late and we have not got a pianist." Shea smiled. "Well that's showbiz ." Then Shannon said. 'We'll sing without a panio."

Then Bria ran onto the stage. "Oh no you won't. pianist here Ms. Chambers. Then Vanessa walked over to Bria and said in anger. "You really don't want to do that." Then Bria stood up to her and said. "Oh yes I really do. Ready on stage." Then Vanessa scoffed and then Ms. Chambers said. "Now that's showbiz." Then Vanessa and Shea walked backstage. Then Shannon handed Cammie a microphone then signaled Bria to start playing. Then as she did Cammie got scared and couldn't do it and when Shannon noticed she asked Bria to stop playing and walked over to Cammie and she turned to Shannon. "I can't do it Shannon. Not with all these people staring at me." Then Shannon stopped her. "Hey look at me. Right at me. Right at me. Like the first time we sang together.Remember like kindergarten." Then signaled Bria to start playing again.

We're soaring flying there's not a star in heaven that we can't reach

If we're trying so were breaking free

You know the world can see us in a way that's different than who we are

Creating space between us till we're separate hearts

But your faith it gives me strength, strength to believe

We're breaking free

Were soaring

Flying

There's not a star in heaven that we can't reach

If we're trying

Yeah were breaking free

Can you feel it building like a wave the ocean just can't control

Connected by a feeling ohh in our very souls

Rising till it lifts us up so everyone can see

Were breaking free

We're soaring

Flying

There's not a star in heaven that we can't reach

If we're trying

Yea were breaking free

Running

Climbing

To get to that place to be all that we can be

Now's the time

So were breaking free

More than hope more than faith

This is truth this if fate

And together we see it coming

More than you more than me

Not a want but a need

Both of us breaking free

Soaring

Flying

There's not a star in heaven that we can't reach if were trying

Yeah were breaking free

Running

Climbing

To get to that game place to be all that we can be

Now's the time

Now's the time

So were breaking free

You know the world can see us in a way that's different than who we are.

They finished and everyone in the auditorium cheered for them and then Shannon pressed a kiss to Cammie's cheek and they both smiled.