Kidnapping

" Marinette time to get up for school! " Sabine yelled, as the girl we like to call Marinette groaned, and accidentally rolled off her bed, landing on the ground.
   " Ugh. Tikki what time is it? " Marinette asked her Kwami.
   " Well, you have school in 10 minutes. " she said. And this is when Marinette went into a full out panic mode. She dashed to her closet, and quickly grabbed her normal attire. She pulled her hair into her normal ponytails, and rushed down the stairs with Tikki in her purse. She grabbed a croissant, and snuck a few cookies in her purse for Tikki. She kisses her parents goodbye, and darts to school. While she is running, there is a bright light, and all of a sudden she's in a theater, with her class. And Adrien's next to her, along with Alya and Nino. There were screams of confusion, and Chloe, being the spoiled brat that she is, yelled through the air.
   " WHERE AM I?! ILL TELL MY DADDY ABOUT THIS!!! ". Suddenly a door opened.
  " CALM DOWN CHLOE! " a voice said as a figure appeared. ( OC time!!!! ). She had long lavender hair pulled into a braid, with blue eyes and freckles. She had a pair of Black Cat ears and a tail. She was wearing a pink t-shirt, and jeans, with white sneakers. She crossed her arms over her chest, glaring at the blonde.
   " CHLOE I WILL GET THE STICK! " she ( I )  yelled.
   " What's the stick? " Nino asked. She smiled.
   " This is. " she said, summoning a wooden stick that seemed to be painted black, and it had cat ears on the top. She twirled it in her fingers, before whacking Chloe in the side of the head with it, making her scream.
   " Now that Chloe's dealt with, hi everyone my name must not be revealed, so just call me Cat. Kay? " she said. Everyone nodded.
   " Ok so I've brought you all here because two of you are the most oblivious people on earth. " she glared at Adrien and Marinette.
  " So I'm from a different dimension where you are all a TV show. But, instead I'll be showing you the Comic dubs of you guys. " she said. Everyone nodded, afraid to talk because of what happened with Chloe.
    " Now, we will be first reacting to a comic dubbed by Princess Sakura Serenity called ' Truth or Dare. "

WELL THEN. I hope you guys enjoyed this. Please leave some characters below for this story. I will allow the use of the stick to you. XD. See you guys in the next chapter! ~ Cat