Part 4 The Fight

I'm super tired and have been watching too much Vet Ranch. I'll work on the other stories hmmmmm tomorrow I think.

The wolves had been resting, activity dwindling in the forest. In reality, the cove they lived in had been teeming as the armor and gear were being built. In the mansion, the pasta's had also been preparing. (M/n) and Jacque had been training as much as they could. They were working hard. In the next few days, they would be getting ready for the inevitable attack on the mansion.

--~~Time Skip~~--

The fight had come all too soon. The ambush had started almost four days earlier the thought, catching the wolf pack off guard. Every wolf fit for fighting, pulled on battle gear and fought back against the armada of lesser demons. Mangled minions appeared from every crevice of the thick forest, the ground swarming almost like bees. The tall, suited, faceless man towered over the red and black demon. Laughing sounded from everywhere, yet nowhere. As the two celestial beings clashed, Jacque and (M/n) fought with their embedded instincts. Smile Dog fought alongside them, helping as much as he could and covering them. The mangled red husky darted between groups of fighters, his lips curling back to reveal yellowed teeth, drool and blood dripping from his jaws. His greenish eyes bulged as he fought, lust for blood in his fingernails filling the orbs as he snapped and barked. Demons dropped like flies as the onslaught of the wolves and "pasta's" fought side by side against the demons.

BEN's static filled the ears of the demons, making them screech and claw at their elongated bat-like ears. The thin greying flesh was nearly see-through, casting shadows on their faces bent and gaunt. The sunken in eyes of the various demons seemed to stare, glassy and unblinking. It was a bit unnerving. The thick claws easily tore through the thin skin, the noise making an easy distraction, letting the wolves gain a major upperhand. The battle became much easier, the beasts becoming practically immobilized from the irritating noise. Swears flew through the air from both sides, filling the air. Anything with ears was cleared within a couple hundred acres.

I'na few hours, the demons had been driven off, allowing the pasta's to check for wounded members. Wolves helped their own get back to the cove, the medicine wolves and apprentice squads rushing out to help the wounded. Jacque wandered around doing a head count. He began to grow panicked when he saw that (M/n) had disappeared. A loud bark made Jacque and a few pasta's looking for Smile Dog darted off, following the stressed noise. Smile Dog stood over a wounded (M/n) His back left leg was bent at a painful and stressed angle. He was bleeding heavily, his mouth open. Jacque gasped loudly, pulling the moisture from the ground and pushing in into the wounds. (M/n) cried out in pain, Jacque apologizing quickly. He crouched down, licking his face. (M/n) Whined softly as Smile Dog paced around the. Slenderman bent down, instructing Jacque to keep the pressure on the wounds. They carried him back to the mansion as Jacque went to go get NightBlade. (M/n) started to spasm, loosing too much blood. NightBlade was whimpering loudly, watching his father die. They brought him into Dr. Smiley's room, strapping him down. He sedated the wolf, feeding a tube down his throat to help him breath.They hooked up the wiring as Smiley cleaned the wound and stitched him up. NightBlade was brought out. His leg had to be repositioned and screwed in place. A cone was strapped on his neck. Jacque shifted into an almost human form, his tall stature standing protectively over his friend as they wrapped him in a blanket, waking him up. (M/n) whined, drowse still. He rested, curled up on Jacques lap. He was petting his neck. He shushed him as (M/n) Tried to shift, but the pain was too much and he failed to do so, letting out a pained howl. After hours of pained surgery to help the injured wolf left him nonverbal, in agony, and drowsy as all hell. He was a mess.

I'm sorry it's so diddly dang short.