chapter 4

I woke up in a bedroom that wasn't mine. There are also two strong arms around me and im naked. I turn around to see who it is and its Blake.  I get up and get my clothes and heels.

Blake: "where are you going?"

Me:"home"

Blake:"why princess"

Me:"cuz I want to"

Blake:"ok, well did you have fun last nite"

Me:"well I don't remember it, but im guessing we had sex."

Blake:"well baby girl you guessed rite."

And with that I left and walked home. Its like 8am so hopefully no one is home or awake. You would think since im 21 years old I would be living on my own but what  can I say. I have the money and all but just haven't left home.When I got home everyone was sleeping.

Me:"Thank God"

Mark:"Stacey"

Me:"oh shit I spoke to fast."

Mark:"yea u did, so where have you been?"

Me:"I was at Blake's house"

Mark:"oh, ok"

And with that he walked away.Notice how if I would of said Austin he would of started to ask a whole bunch of questions. I went to my room and went to my bathroom and took a shower. I put on blue jeans a white tank top and blue toms. when I was done i ran to the bathroom and through up.

Me:"oh no". I might be 21 but I'm not ready for a kid, like yes I'm done with school and have a job tht pairs great put Idk.

My phone stared to ring. it was Austin. 

Me:"Hello"

Austin:"hi baby, what you doing today?"

Me:"nothing"

Austin:"great, I'm going to pick u up so we can go house hunting. "

Me:"yay"

Austin:"yea I'll be there in 20mins bye baby love u."

Me:"ok bye baby love u too."

I ran back to the bathroom and through up again. I called angie.

Angie:"hello"

Me:"angie can u plz come over I think I'm pregnant."

Angie:"Omg ok I will be rite there."

sure enough she was here in 2mins. Angie pass me the box of test. And I went to the bathroom.

Me:"Angie here I don't want to look at it first."

Angie:"its............................

So what do u think its going to be? Dont forget to leave comments. I want to know what u  think of the story.