chapter 13

Blake's POV

Today was the day. I woke up and Stacey was still asleep. She look so peaceful.

I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I put on a black v-neck and jeans and my black Jordans.

so todays the day im going to ask Stacey. I hope everything goes well.

I go back to my and Stacey's room and sit on our bed and kiss her cheeks.

Stacey's POV

someone keeps kissing my cheeks. I open my eyes and see Blake looking at me.

"yes" I asked him while looking in to his blue eyes.

"Good morning princess" he said nd kissed my cheek again.

"morning." I said while sitting up

"im going to take you out today." he said while pulling me closer to him by my waist.

"cool where are we going?"

"its a surprise. "

"come on Blake please tell me." I said while pouting.

"stop doing that your going to make me tell you but I want it to but a surprise."

" fine I wont but it better be a good one." I said while getting up. I swear I could feel his eyes staring at me the whole time.

"can you stop staring??"

" I will try but I doubt I can" I laughed

then walked to the bathroom.

I put on a crop top nd high waisted shorts nd black boots.

and when down stairs to find a note

"good morning princess breakfast is on the table, when your done  meet me at the park.

p.s dont worry about Zack he is at my mom's house.

      love

     your bae Blake"

I laughed nd ate my breakfast. And started to walk to the park

i wonder why he wanted me to meet him at the park.

I got to the park and saw Blake siting on a picnic blanket with plates set up.

I smile and walked up to him .

Blake's POV

I saw Stacey walking up to me I got up and hug her and then kiss her lips.

"what is all of this for." she said while smiling and sitting down.

"well I know this might be to soon but Stacey will you .............................."

hey guys im sorryyyy that I haven't updated in a while. I just been going through a lot so yea but I promise I will try my best to update again this week. byeeeee luv u guyss