Chapter 9

1 year later

So I had a boy, his name is Zack and he is 1. so you guys are probably wondering if me and Austin are together. Yes we are but things are kind of shaky.

I woke up to the sound of Zack crying. Its like 9am. I walk to his room.

Stacey:"aww what happen baby, did you have a bad dream. "

Zack:"mwommy."

Stacey:"its ok sweetie." I said while picking him up.

Zack has Blake's sky blue eyes and my brown hair.

Stacey:" your daddy is going to pick you up today."

Zack:"yay!!! mwe miss dwaddy."

I laughed and then got him ready and I got change too.

Zack had a blue v-neck jeans and black Jordans and a black snapbag. I hate to to admit it but he looks so much like his dad. I put on a blue tank top and jeans shorts and my black Jordans. lol we matched.

then the door bell rang. I opened the door.

Zack:"dwaddy"

Blake:"hey buddy, hi Stacey how are you ?"

Stacey:"im alright."

Blake:"you sure? where's Austin?"

he said while picking up Zack.

Stacey:"he is upstairs sleeping and trying to handle his hangover, like usual. "

Blake:"you know, you can always stay at my house, cuz you cant be dealing with this everyday its not fair."

Stacey:"I know, its that, uhh I just dont know."

Blake:"well, you know I love you and our son."

Stacey:"yea."

Blake:"ok,well im having a bbq at 2 at my house if you want to come, and if you do come bring a bathsuit."

Stacey:"ok, I will think about it."

Blake:"you can sleepover too, cuz its not like he is going to be home until tom."

Stacey:"yea I know."

Blake:"I dont know why you still with him."

Stacey:"I dont know what keeps me here."

Blake:"yup, well I got to go."

Stacey:"ok, see you guys later I have to pack anyway."I said while hugging and  kissing Zack.

I hope you guys like it. Dont forget to comment.

why is stacey packing for, is she leaving? why is she still with Austin?