A Love Story

Chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. It was my boyfriend Austin.

Austin: hi baby

Me: hi

Austin: how are you

Me: good and you

Austin: good, am going to take you out today,so start getting ready, I'll be there in a few

Me: Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! where

Austin: I can't tell you

Me: uhh I hate when you do this, well I hope its somewhere cool

Austin: just trust me

Me: ok

Austin: bye love you

Me: love you to

I hung up and started to get ready.

A few mins later I was ready and went down stairs to eat. I found my older brother, Mark, with his girlfriend, Ellen, in the kitchen making out.I yelled GET A ROOM and he turned around and laughes and then asked me where Im going. I'm going out with Austin. Mark said mmmm he better be careful beause if he's not I'm going to kick his a$$. I started to laugh and he said why are you laughing you know I will. I know you will but the your face lookes lol. Ellen said it true and started laughing with me. Then I heard a car beep and said there's my ride. I hug my brother and Ellen. I got in the car and kiss Austin on the lips and then say hi. Austin said hi baby tou look gorgeous as usual. I say aww thxs baby and ask him where we going.I'm not telling you. It was worth a try. then he laugh and put music on. A few mins later we were at the movies. He park the car and I said yay!!!!!! the movies. He said thats not the best part. What is it then? He didn't tell me. we got out the and he took my hand and held it as we walked inside the movie theater. When we got in the movie theater I saw my bestfriend Angelic with her boyfriend Madison. I ran to her and hugged her and then hugged Madison. How come you didn't tell me you guys were coming? I said Austin wanted to make it a surprise. I turn around and kiss Austin and said thank you baby. He said your welcome babe and gave me a kiss on the lips. We all got our movie tickets. We went ro see Insidious 2. Me and Austin were cudding during the movie.<3 When the movie finish I hugges Angelic & Madison and said good bye. Angelic said don't forget you have a photoshoot tomorrow. I won't and then we all went to our cars. A few mins later me and Austin were in the front of my house. I said thank you sooooo much and kiss him. By the time I got home it was 11:30 pm. I go inside to find out that my brother was throwing a party. Of course cuz our mom is in Paris with our furture stepfather. So this was no suprise. I go up to Mark and say hi and then went to say hi to everyone else. I go to the kitchen to get a drink. I felt warm arms around my waist. I turn around it was Blake. Uhh what do you want?I said Blake said you to be mine 4ever. I aww that's sweet but I HAVE A BOYFRIEND. You don't need him. he said. Me: you know what I don't feel like dealing with this. I start to walk away and then he grabbed my hand and pulled me so close to him I could feel him breathing. Me: Let me go plz. Blake: No your mine. Me: Ok if I'm yours go get me a drink. Blake: Ok be right priness. As soon as he turned around I went running to my room and lock the door and went to bed.