Chapter 6

Austin:"well uhh...... how did this happen?"

Me:"well Angie convinced me to go to the party, and I drank more than I should of and then I woke up in a bed with blake."

Austin:"look im not going to say tht im not mad but everyone makes mistakes.  I love you and nothing is going to change tht."

Me:"awww thanks baby for understanding and I love you too, what are we going to do about the baby because I am keeping the baby."

Austin:"we are moving in together, we can raise the baby together and Blake can vist or can take the baby on weekends  when the baby is old enough. And soon we can have a baby of our own;-)"

we both started laughing and then we kissed.

Me:"thxs I love you so much."

Austin:"I love you more."

Me:"baby I dont think thts possible."

Austin:"well I just made it possible. "

we both laughed and then we got to the house.

Me:"WOW."

Austin:"I'm guessing this one is a keeper." he said while opening the car door for me.

Me:"yea"

when we went inside the house had 5 bedrooms, 2master bedrooms with their own bathrooms, and there r 3 other bathrooms, the house is 4 floors, also has a pool, and a hot tub. The  kitchen is huge.

Austin:"so what do you think?"

Me:"I love it, its perfect."

Austin:"great, so im guessing this is our new home."

Me:"yes. so when are we going to move in?"

Austin:"well, im going to drop you off at your mom's house so you can start packing. And im going to sign the papers and get the keys."

Me:"yay"

Austin:"and maybe later we can go out, and tomorrow we are going to the the doctor."

Me:"yay!!! I cant wait"

we walked to the car. then we got to my mom's house.

Austin:"bye, baby love you see you later."

we kissed:*

Me:" bye love you too, I'm going to start to pack."

then I walked in my soon to be old house, and hear two male voices.

Blake:"finally she is here."

Mark laughed

Me:" why, you were waiting for me?"

Blake:"yea, I have to tell you something. "

Me:"ok, talk."

Blake:"well, you see last nite.......

            I cut him off

Me:" I know, you didnt use one, and now im pregnant. "

Blake:"wow"

Mark:"wow, im going to be a uncle. Did u tell Austin? "

Me:"yes, and me and him are staying together and we are moving in to a house together."

Blake:"but what bout us and the baby?"

Me:"look, im sorry if you wanted us to be a family but rite now you are just my friend and the father of our kid."

Blake:"ok, I understand."

And with that I went up stairs to my room and packed. Its suprising how I packed everything tht fast.

Ring       Ring    Ring

Me:"Hello"

Austin:"hi baby get ready we are going to the club."

Me:"yay!!"

Austin:"yea, ok bye baby love you."

Me:"bye love you too."

And then I went to take a shower. I put on a red tight dress that show my curses and it is  above my knees. And black heels. Then I went down stairs.

Blake:..............

               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys hope u like it. Dont forget to leave comments.