Leyna Songfics!

Hi guys! I just wanna introduce myself! My name is DaugherofPoseidon35 (thought that I was gonna say my real name huh?) and I am a beginning fanfiction author/writer whichever is better for you guys. This is my first fanfiction and I am super excited! Please comment/vote and if this is about how terrible it is, please sugar-coat it. I am very sensitive when it comes to my writing. I am doing a songfic (song based fanfic) My couples are slight Jenya but mostly Leyna! Wow, long intro! Thanks and enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS/EVENTS TO THE WONDERFUL PJO/HOO SERIES AND I DO NOT OWN THE SONG LYRICS FROM ANY TALENTED ARTISTS USED IN MY CHAPTERS!

Song choice 1: Warzone by The Wanted *This is after Reyna sees Jason and Piper together* changed some lyrics for person's perspective

Chapter one: Warzone

Reyna's POV

I was heartbroken. I waited for Jason to come back and he shows up with her.

I can't believe I had to see

The boy of my dreams cheating on me

The pain you caused has left me dead inside

I'm gonna make sure you regret that night

Piper McLean is her name. That Daughter of Venus. Choppy brown hair, Kaleidscope eyes. I thought Jason and I had something special together, but then he comes home with another girl.

I feel you close

I feel you breathe

And now it's like you're here you're haunting me

All of the memories, all of the fun we had together those past 4 years, seem like a fantasy I've had where he wasnt real. It tore me into a million pieces. As soon as I saw his electric blue eyes I ran for my villa as fast as the wind could take me.

You're out of line

You're out of sight

You're the reason that we started this fight

"Reyna!" Jason called to me, but I didn't pay him any attention. "Reyna, wait!" I ran as fast as I could but I could hear him catching up to me.

But I-I know, I just gotta let it go

I-I should'a known, I gotta learn to say goodbye now

As I ran, I wiped the tears off my face while replaying memories in my head. When we first met, all of the battles we've been through and survived together, when he first kissed me....

I throw my armor down, and leave the battleground for the final time now

I-I know I'm running from a warzone

I remember that day very clearly. Jason and I were giving the campers a break from training to have some time to ourselves. We took a walk to his cabin to discuss battle plans, but Jason had other ideas. He took my hand and led me to his bedroom. He took out his camera and took a photo of us. "Here, keep it. As a memory of us." Jason said "Thanks Jason but you can-" he stopped me as he cupped my face in his hands as he kissed me. When I reached my villa, I opened my door, slammed it shut and locked it. I walked to my room, with a lighter in my hand.

In our house, I hate that place, everywhere I walk I see your face

Try to erase a memory with a flame

And hope I never see you again

I burned that picture, and every picture Jason has ever given me. All of the memories, flashing in my mind. With anger, jealousy, burning pain, and sadness pumping through my veins, I smashed vases, mirrors, anything I could get my hands on.

Standing here in this burning room, you know the end could never come so soon

It's clear to me the lies you used, the one that killed me aint hurting you

I slid onto the floor with my head in my hands as I cried about losing everything, the boy I loved, to another girl.

So I-I know, I just gotta let it go

I-I know, I gotta learn to say good bye now

I throw my armor down, and leave the battleground

For the final time now

I-I know I'm running from a warzone

Jason opens the door and rushes to me, gaping at the mess I've created. I just remebered he knows where my spare key is hidden. He sits next to me on the floor, attempting to put his arm around me. "Reyna-" "No, Just leave me alone. Go back to your Daughter of Venus." I spat.

I'm running from a warzone

I can't do this anymore

I'm running from a warzone

What are we fighting for?

I'm running from a warzone

"Reyna could you please tell me what-" "Jason you should have figured that out already! You don't remeber that kiss you gave to me, do you?! How could you just disappear for 6 months and just show up with another girl, Jason?! How could you do this to me, to US?!" I yell coldly at him. "Just leave me alone." I say, with more tears streaming down my face.

Yeah Yeah Yeah

I-I know I just gotta let it go

I-I should'a known I gotta learn to say goodbye now

I throw my armor down and leave the battleground

For the final time now

I-I know I'm running from a warzone

With that, I lost the boy of my dreams and became the Ice Queen.

A/N: Well that ends Chapter One folks! Feel free to comment/vote on this fanfiction & all of these chapters. Soon, if I get 2 comments or a day-brightening comment, I'll post Chapter 2! And lucky me, i dont have a lot to do so I'll be posting faster than you can say "Tartarus" 5 times fast! Later guys!-DaughterofPoseidon35