Chapter two: All time low

Chapter 2 is up!!!! Go ahead on do the same thing ya did last time!

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT OWN PJO/HOO OR SONG LYRICS

Heads up, most of these songs might be The Wanted. Just an FYI

Song choice: All time low by The Wanted

Reyna's POV

Friday night. At a camp party for The Seven. Everyone at both Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter are here to celebrate the successful mission The Seven have taken. Everyone I see is with someone else. Percy with Annabeth, Frank with Hazel, Jason with Piper. I'm at the bar, sitting alone. Then he appears from the crowd.

Praying won't do it

Hating won't do it

Drinking won't do it

Fighting won't knock you out

Of my head

Brown boots and pants, White buttonup shirt, motor oil on his hands and forehead, he sits next to me. "One Bacardi please," He asks the bartender. I know this Hispanic elvish boy well enough. He bombed my camp, telling every Roman who wished to kill him that he was possessed by a spirit of Gaea. I don't remember him very well though.

Hiding won't hide it

Smiling won't hide it

Like I ain't tried it

Everyone's tried it now

And failed somehow

He gives me a devious glance, a spark of mischief and curiosity in his eyes, he smiles. His drink comes and he takes a quick drink of his bottle. "So... this party. Is this the bomb or what?" He says, laughing at his own humor. I knew what he was doing and gave him an icy glare. His eyes wide in fear, turned back to his drink. "What's your name? I remember the event, but not your name." I asked. He gave that look of mischief again. "Leo Valdez, Captain of The fabulous Argo II. Or, you could call me Master of Hotness." He said with a grin. I just rolled my eyes. This boy seems like a lot to handle.

So when you gonna let me

When you gonna let me out, Out

I glance over at Jason. He and Piper are talking and laughing, all in love. I sigh in sadness and Leo notices instantly, as if he knows the feeling. "Three more please," He says to the bartender. I look at him with a are-you-just-that-crazy look and he shot back a I'll-explain-later-just-wait look. The bartender handed Leo the bottles and Leo handed me two of the three. "Where are we going?" I ask. "To my hiding spot. Away from the heartbreak that you are clearly experiencing at the moment." He said as he grabbed my arm and lead me to the woods.

And if you know, how do you get up from an all time low?

I'm in pieces, it seems like peace is the only thing I'll never know

How do you get up, get up?

He lead me to the woods, the bottles clanking as we move. He sat me down on a bench. We sit in silence until he speaks. "I know that Jason broke your heart. I'm sorry that happened. You're too good of a girl to have her heart broken." I look up at him in surprise. He chuckles lightly at my face. "Leo?" "Yeah?" "Have you ever had your heart broken by someone you really cared about and you feel like it's your fault?" I say with tears coming out of my face. To try to hide the pain even more, I drink big gulps of the Bacardi bottle sitting next to me, but it doesn't help. Tears stream down my face like waterfall. Leo puts his arm around me, but slowly thinking I would hit him for it. I let him.