Chapter 8

Colt’s POV

They’ve been training her for weeks to take over as Luna of Danerous’s pack. He is stepping down as Alpha, wishing not to take another mate while he was Alpha. He wanted Akaylia to take a chance to lead and show her worth. Some were begrudging against a half were half nymph girl taking over their pack when she hasn’t even transformed yet. What I am worried about is the mating moon that is coming up fast. When it hits she’ll will search for me because of the mating mark she left on me. I’ve been covering it up with the concealer that Leon had been supplying me. But I’ve been feeling the pull of the Mating Moon lately and I’ve had to have him locking me down in the room to keep me from finding her and eating the poor girl.

“Just a few more days Colt- you’ve got to tell her sometime. Like seriously, you both will be in great pain that night if we don’t do the Mating Ritual soon.” Leon scolds me, chaining me down to the chair for another long night of raging and the burning of my skin when I can’t sait the burning desire that I know that Akaylia is going through the same as me.

I have also heard that she has been locked up the past few nights too by her brothers. Making sure she can’t get out and sleep with the first thing with legs and a dick that comes by her heat. Leon has been helping keeping the other males away from her during the nights, most have been raging like me but not as bad. The lucky bastards.

“I refuse.” I growl already starting to fight against my restraints.

He sighs and I continue to tug and pull at my restraints. Feeling the tearing and healing of muscle and skin. Gritting my teeth in pain, thrashing against the chair; rocking it back and forth with my attempts. Leon takes a seat and turns the radio on loud, after Akaylia starting her training he had come and lived in with me. Despite how many times I tried to scare him off but the ass just didn’t understand the word no. Fucking Alpha’s don’t know when to take a no for an answer.

“You know I don’t see the point of locking you up every time there is a Mating Moon near. What would you do if I just- you know leave the key at your feet? Hmm. I think that would be do.” He says fingering the key in front of me and I couldn’t help but growl and my bear wants the key badly.

“You’re one sick bastard.” I growl clenching my teeth, furiously yanking at the chains, tearing my skin, causing blood to start dripping on the floor.

“I know, but only when I don’t get my way.” He says getting up and dropping the key right at my feet. “Well see you later, I have a feeling I will need to distract the other two for you.” He says stretching before walking out of the room and then the house itself.

Another growl exits me as the bear and I eyed the key at our feet. It was too late the Mating Moon was too close, it was now the bears reign. He tips the chair over and we break the chair on the landing, reaching for the key and quickly unlocking ourselves. We smile and stand checking over ourselves and then the bear goes to the bathroom and grabs a wash cloth. Cleaning the concealer off of our neck. Revealing our mark sending the scent of us to her and I tried to fight against my bear but as he once said before. He won this time. He turns off the water and heads out of the cabin. Following the scent of Akaylia, to her cabin that had Danerous and Abaddon waiting but they were soon distracted by the sounds of wood cracking in the forest next to them. We smile when the scent of Leon hit our sense, we’ll have to thank him later. Abaddon is the first to leave than Danerous see’s me and the mark. He understands immediately and he see’s the bear behind my eyes; he sighs loudly and follows after Abaddon. We smirk and then the sudden heady scent of Akaylia’s arousal hits us and we nothing but nearly tore the door off it’s hinges. We hear her gasp and we turn to see her in bed, catching her in the process of pleasuring herself. A possessive growl echoed throughout the room and hunger reaches her eyes when she takes me in. I lunge at her but she was prepared for me and rolled us over to where she was straddling my hips. She leans into my neck and takes in our mingled scent of her mark and scrapes her teeth against it. Driving us insane with waton and grasps her hips in a bruising grip.  She wore our shirt, nothing else and it pleases us to no end. It was grey and it complimented her figure completely as it stuck to her sweaty skin, we lean up and possess her lips with our own and greedily nip and tug at her lips until her hot mouth welcome us.