Chapter 1

"You know I hate it when you do this!" Bill calls, roaming around the fearamid looking for two of his hench-maniacs and his 'heir', who have decided that they would start an involuntary game of hide and seek with him.

"GUYS! I'M SERIOUS! COME ON OUT!"

He grabs a door and tears it open, to find 8-ball and Pyronica hiding inside.

"Where is the other one? Come on, I know he wouldn't travel far without one of you." Both of the creatures snicker as Bill questions them.

"Okay what is so funny?" Bill pauses, before grabbing his hat, and looking at it. Low and behold, there he his.

"Damn it Pinetree, get off my hat."

Pinetree grins, obliging to Bill's request. Bill politely places his palm against the area where his face would be.

"NOW. If you three are done acting like children, I need to borrow Pinetree so I can teach him this one last thing, Alright?" Pyronica and 8-Ball nod, walking off to go and either eat something or bug one of the Eyebats. "Good, so Pinetree, are you ready for this one?"

He nods, grinning widely up at him.

"Alright, I'm going to teach you how to enter someone's mind, now, I already have a test subject lined up for it." Bill babbles on as he transports them into a very familiar old house, known as the mystery shack. Before them, was an old man with 6 fingers on each hand, asleep at his desk with the blueprints to rebuild something similar to the portal that use to reside just above him.

"This here is our test subject, go ahead, try and get in."

Pinetree nods, looking at his test subject, before focusing on him. Within a few minutes, he opened his eyes, looking around the place. Bill followed after him.

"GOOD JOB KID, WELCOME TO SIXER'S MINDSCAPE! I DIDN'T EXPECT YOU TO GET IT DOWN SO EASILY BUT YOU'RE A NATURAL!" Bill announced loudly, causing Pinetree to grin.

"What are you doing in here Cipher?!"

Ford's POV

"What are you doing in here Cipher?!" I spit out to the floating yellow abomination that managed to invade my mind.

"NOTHING MUCH SIXER, JUST SHOWING MY APPRENTICE THE ROPES."

I look to where his hand pointed, only to see a human, or at least, a humanoid creature, standing beside him. He looked like a young adult, with brown hair and eyes, average in both aspects of height and weight. What stuck with me was the way this man, watches me with...a curiosity that rivaled the one I have of him. The child pulls himself from wherever his thoughts went and waved nonchalantly with a smirk trying to mask his intrigue. I'll have to look into this man once I'm awake. I look back at Bill, trying to focus on the task at hand.

"I thought we had killed you Cipher, how are you here?"

"Did you actually think that would kill a demon as strong as him?"

I was shocked to hear the other's spiteful statement instead of a snide comment from the man questioned. Bill seemed to grin when his apprentice said this to me.

"...Leave Cipher, I do not want to make any deals with you or your little friend."

"THAT'S THE THING, I'M NOT HERE TO MAKE A DEAL, I'M HERE TO GET SOMETHING THAT BELONGS TO ME."

"No way Cipher, you can't stay in here without me making a deal along those lines."

"THAT'S TRUE, BUT THE KID HERE, ISN'T THAT KIND OF DEMON. NOW, IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME," He pauses, before grinning. "I AM BEING SUMMONED, YOU KNOW WHAT TO GET, RIGHT PINETREE?"

"Pinetree?!"

"Yeah, I know what to get Bill, see ya in the fearamid."

With that, Bill vanishes, leaving me to have to face someone I hoped would never have this fate.

Dipper Pines, co writer of the journal, my nephew and old apprentice, the kid who saved Gravity Falls all those years ago only to never been heard from again, now is standing in my mindscape, working with the very being that caused all of this.

"I'm flattered," Dipper rolls his eyes as he speaks "but I have to get something, if you don't mind." He side steps around me, and walks around, opening every door he sees in hopes to find what he needs to find. I follow him, trying to think of a way to reason with him. He finally opens one door, and grins before writing something down on a sheet of paper.

"Dipper, how much do you remember?"

"I know what I want to know, and that is all you need to know."

With that, he left and I woke up in my workspace.

"What has Cipher done to you?" I push away the blueprints on the table and pull out the memory eraser gun, starting to tinker with it.

Mabel's POV

"Are you sure this is a good idea Sugar Plum?"

I look up at Gideon, who was standing behind me as I did something I never thought I would ever do.

I am going to summon Bill Cipher.

"I have to do this, I need to find my brother."

He sighs but nods, understanding the circumstances.

"I asked you to come with me, because you have summoned him before." I smile as he steps beside me, helping with the summoning.

"Now, all you need to do is say this, three times, and he'll show up."

I nod, looking at the paper.

"Egassem sdrawkcab"

I say it again "Egassem sdrawkcab"

One last time ought to do it, but before I can, Gideon asks me again.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

I look at him, taking a deep breath.

"Egassem sdrawkcab"

I watched as everything slowed to a halt around us, and the one eyed creature stood there before me.

"GRAVITY FALLS IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK! AND OF ALL PEOPLE TO BRING ME HERE, I WOULDN'T SUSPECT OUR LITTLE SHOOTING STAR OF DOING THIS! YOUR STALKER MAYBE, ANYWAYS. YOU WANT YOUR BROTHER, DON'T YOU, SHOOTING STAR?"

I look up at Bill, scared at first, but I force myself to calm down. "That is exactly what I want, I want Dipper back from wherever you took him."

"HA, I SHOULD HAVE EXPECTED, WHAT WILL YOU GIVE ME IN RETURN??"

"Um..." I blank, I didn't even think of what I was willing to give him in order to get Dipdop back.

"AH, HERE'S THE DEAL, HOW ABOUT, I BORROW YOUR BODY FOR A BIT TO DO SOMETHING, THEN, WHEN YOU RETURN TO YOUR BODY, YOU'LL HAVE PINETREE BACK."

I thought on it for a minute, before nodding "Deal." I reach up to shake his hand, only for someone else do it for me.

Gideon had taken my end of the deal.

He collapses onto the ground and everything returns to normal, except for the fact that Gideon is now possessed.

"HMM, I SHOULD HAVE SUSPECTED THAT, BUT NO MATTER, MAKES MY JOB A LOT EASIER, COME ON SHOOTING STAR. LET'S GET THIS OVER WITH."

"Wait, where are we going?"

"To the Tent of Telepathy, there is some stuff there that I need."

"What are we helping you with?" Bill grins through Gideon, staring at me.

"I am going to create something special, but I'm afraid that you're going to sit out on this one."

Before I could even state anything about this, I was teleported back to my room then I fall to the ground, everything fading to black.