Chapter 1

*Sam's POV*

"Come on Sam, it'll be fun trust me. The boys and I have hardly seen you because of the tour and we just wanna spend time with you, and it's New Years Eve, we've gotta party!" Alex, my boyfriend begged me, even taking it to the lengths of puppy dog eyes.

Alex, along with his band mates Rian, Jack and Zack has just come back from tour and like Alex said, I'd hardly seen him.

Oh, and yes, if you're familiar with those names then I'm guessing you're a fan of All Time Low.

I sighed. I really wasn't in the mood to party tonight, but I do really miss the boys so I guess it'll be fine for a night.

"Okay, let's do it," I smiled and Alex grinned before going off to let the boys know. He also informed me we'd be meeting the boys at some club, the name I'm not familiar with, at 7:30. It was now 5.

I walked into the bedroom Alex and I shared and then started looking through the wardrobe for something to wear. I'm not usually one to dress up in heels and dresses as such but I mean it is New Years after all. After maybe ten minutes I decided on a beige skater dress and black wedges. Simple enough.

I could hear Alex finish up on the phone before he joined me in our room.

"So who's coming tonight?" I asked, putting away the rest of the clothes I got out. A strange look appeared on his face but it left almost as soon as it appeared.

"Uh just the boys, and I think maybe Flyzik and Vinny too." He smiled warmly, although there was still a strange glint in his eyes. I shrugged it off and smiled back before he pulled me into a short, but sweet, kiss. He then proceeded out of the room and I walked into the bathroom to shower.

After the shower I grabbed a towel and turned on my hair straightener. I dried myself off and put on a bra and underwear as well as some trackies and a singlet, it was still too early to get into the dress. I dried my hair off and brushed through it before straightening it until I was completely happy. I then grabbed out my makeup before applying some foundation and eyeliner. I checked the time on my phone, 6:45.

I walked back into the room to see Alex sitting on the bed on his phone looking slightly nervous.

"What's wrong?" I questioned him, making him look up.

"Oh nah, nothing to worry about. Everything's good." I didn't believe him, but I decided not to press for answers. If it was that important he'd tell me.

I hope.

I grabbed the dress then swapped my trackies and singlet for it. I saw Alex looking at me through the mirror with a slight smile on his face.

"What?" I queried.

"Just wondering how I got to be the luckiest man in the world, I love you Sam, I really do."

"I love you too Alex," I did love him, a lot. "Now you should probably help me zip up this dress," I said with a slight smirk.

Alex and I have been dating for 11 months so we'd gotten past the whole 'I love you' and all that shit.

"It would be my pleasure," he replied with the same smirk I had.

-

Alex and I just arrived at the club, hearing the music blaring and people already drunk. This was going to be a long night.

We walked in, hand in hand, and looked around for the guys. I spotted Jack and pulled Alex along to where they all were. Jack screamed like a chick before pulling me into a big bear hug in which I returned. I greeted all the guys with a hug and soon we were downing our first shots.

"When are the others getting here?" Rian yelled over the loud music, not to anyone in particular. Others?

"Uh, they should be here any minute now," Zack replied.

"What others?" I looked around at them confused.

"Oh, didn't Alex tell you, Yo-" Zack was interrupted by a group of I think 5 guys yelling out their names. I couldn't see their faces at first but as they made their way closer it dawned on me.

You Me At Six.

______________________________________

Okay, first chapter up. I'm sorry for how short it is :((

Sam to the side ------>

How do you think Sam's going to react?

Don't forget to vote/comment/follow. Also feedback is lovely to hear.

Thankyou guys :<3)

Nat xx