#1 ;)

The names Savanna. Friends of mine call me Vanna. I live in a 3 story house with no siblings just Me and my mom. I know what your thinking. Why are you living in a 3 story house if its just you and your mom? Well, good question. Because my mom is so rich and snobby she wants to throw it all away and show off our richness. Don't ask me why. I just know that. My mom is really sweet when you get to know her, just don't get on her bad side. My mom left my dad 3 hears ago. She thought he was a douchebag when really she was a bitch. Oh well. I still talk to him even though I am not allowed to. Sucks for the fucker who gave me a phone.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I went up to my moms room before going to bed. "Mom I am going to bed goodnight." As I was walking out my mom stopped me. "Sweetheart, wear something special to dinner tomorrow we are having a special guest over tomorrow night for dinner. I want you to be presentable." She said. "Ok mom is it your boyfriend?" I asked. "Yes honey, his name is Calum. Now go get some rest you have school in the morning." "Ok night love you." She told me goodnight too and I walked off And went to bed.
************************************
Next morning
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock and turned it off. I did not want to go to school as you could tell already. I got up and put my skinny jeans on with my white sneakers and my T-shirt. I loved my mystic T-shirt. I straightened my hair and went off to school. I usually skip breakfast. It was my morning rountine to cut out my breakfast time so I could go meet up with my 4 best friends. We have a little emo group. Their Was 2 girls. Hannah and Pheobe. Max And Brian.
We were all pretty much just friends. We never had the desire to go out with one another. But we did tell each other EVERYTHING. I mean everything. Whether it's a guy problem or a girl problem. So for example if I was going through my period we would all know that. No secrets what-so-ever. When I got to school I got to meet up with Alex. "Hey Alex what's up." "Oh nothing just boring shit like class." She says while laughing. "Ok well good luck on your test today!" "Omg Wait a minute....we have a fucking exam?? Omg omg omg bye!" She walked off. "Ahh I love her."

End of chapter 1
Get ready for the next chapter
Its gonna get a little rated R so please don't read it if you can't or are not allowed to read rated R things. I highly suggest if you have gag reflexes easily do not read it. I will remind you guys in the beggining of the chapter.