#2;)

I get home late of course. I walk up to my room and right when I lay on my comfy bed I hear my name being yelled across the whole household. "Savanna! Come downstairs now" my mom yells. "Coming!!" I yell back in response. As soon as I get down stairs I find a man most likely in their early 20's. Btw in this story Savanna is 16 her mom is 24 and her now known as step dad (calum) is 27!
He gives me this hungrily look as if I am a medium rare cooked steak on his plate.
Mom- "This is your step dad, Calum but to you its father or dad."
Me- "Ok hi father."
He groans as he says hi back. I don't know if I made him upset but I mean I didn't really care if I made anyone upset at this point because I was tired. This was the last day of school and tomorrow starts summer. "Ok well goodnight mother and father." I said as I was walking up the stairs. I went into my room and changed into my silky nightwear that was white. I went to bed.
******†*******NEXT MORNING******
I woke up to the great smell of waffles. I went down to eat and as I went downstairs I saw calum and my mom sitting together and kissing. I groaned at the sight of it and calum came over to dump his plate he snickered at me and whispered in my ear "oh what do you wish you could get some of me to?" At the sight of his breath against my neck it made me grow chills all throughout my body. He went back to sit with mother.
CALUMS POV
Oh my goodness. Is it so bad to be married but to fall in love with her daughter? I just wanted to get up and throw her against the counter and fuck her right then and there. I wanted to strip every bit of her innocence from her body and tell her that only I can touch her and that only I can look at her with those dirty looks.
SAVANNAS POV
What did he mean by that?? Now I am really scared of this "So called step dad". Is he going to hurt me... I hope he knows I have a boyfriend.. My boyfriends name is Luke. He is so sweet and cares for me at all costs. I wonder what he would do if he found out my step dad was trying to hit on me....?

OMG BOISSSSSSS! ITS ABOUT TO GET FUCKING HEATED UP IN THIS AC!! WHICH ONE CAVANNA OR SUKE??