10 ;)

I wake up in the morning to get dressed. As Im getting dressed i realized, How do I live like this anymore?
Knowing my mom and Calum are going to live together and take care of me just makes me want to barf. My mom I don't care I love my mom but I dont love the fact that Calum is going to be involved in this family. He doesn't belong her. There isnt anything I can do about it though. I guess I'll just have to try to avoid Calum as much as possible. I think I'm gonna get some rest.
Next morning I woke up feeling a terrible ache in my arms and legs. Probably from Calum throwing me on the ground. I smell bacon. "BACON!" I run downstairs not only to see the bacon but to see my mom and Calum kissing. I walk over to the counter and I run up to grab my plate. The plates are on the highest shelf so I got a stool to reach them. I was wearing a skirt and a crop top with some converse at the moment. I made sure as I was grabbing the plate my skirt wasn't coming up. I grabbed the plate and filled it with my food. I walked over to go eat. As I finished I was walking out of the house and then Calum ran into me. He makes me wanna puke. "What?" I said. "im giving you a ride come on." He said as he grinned. "Um no I'm walking." I said as I sprinted out the door. Once I had been running for 5 minutes I figured hes gone. When I arrive at the school I see jessica standing next to my locker. Jessica is a nosey bitch and is really judgmental of everyone. "Hey why you so sad?" She asks. "None of your business." I said. "What happend to us Vanna? We use to never keep secrets from each other. Now I'm not leaving until you say something." I open my locker and hesitate for a moment. "You know what the reason I dont tell you things is because your so god damn judgmental! Just stop being such a nosey bitch." I yell. I slam my locker shut and run to class. Well that's a morning starter. As class begins. Max sits next to me. He starts to lean forwards and I think he just trying to tell me something. Nope I was wrong. I was so wrong.