#9 ;)

I wake up on the floor calum behind me and my mom beside me. "W-what happened?" I asked. My mom replied "I Have no Idea after I told u the news that I'm getting married you fell to the floor! I didn't know you would be that excited!" Yeah cause its every girls dream to have there mother get married to a guy that had sex with her daughter. "Yep..so excited." I said. "Calum take savanna upstairs I have to make lunch. Savanna go get some rest." "Yes mom but I think I can walk.." "No no, it will be no trouble at all. Calum." My mom said motioning her hands to Calum to take me upstairs. He picks me up bridal style and as soon as we walk through the door he throws me on the ground and locks the door. "Get up you little slut." I yelp as he grabs my hair. "Now listen to me. I am getting married to your mom and you are gonna like it." "Actually I dont give a shit if you want Me to like it because I dont. So get the fuck over it you man whore." I said as I regreted every word I said because I knew he was gonna punish me Now. He can punch me and kick me and slap me but he will never take advantage of me again. He took his hand and held it above my face. As he brought it down to slap me I screamed. "Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!" My mom came running upstairs. "WHAT THE HELL IS EVERYTHING OK?!" Calum looks over "yes dear she just had a Bad dream." He says. "Yeah mom but I think dads appearance is gonna make my dream worse can I just have peace and quiet?" I asked. "Yes dear come on Calum." Calum glances over at me with a look that says, "your mine tonight." As soon as they walked out I shut the door and locked it. I sighed. How do I live like this anymore?