#13 ;)

When I looked up it was Calum. My facial expression was enough for him to realize that I wanted him to get out. "What do you want and why are you in my room?" I said. He was silent for a minute and then he replied "What do you mean babygirl? I just came up here to play with you." There was no way in hell I was letting him do this shit again. "Calum I'm gonna tell you one time only, get the fuck out of my room." "And what will you do if I don't?" He said while smirking. "I'll wipe that smirk off your face and kick your ass out. Don't forget I can tell mom about all the shit you've done to me." I said. "Awww babygirl.. do you really think your mom will believe you? You've lied so many times to her and this would just seem silly of you to tell her." Calum says. I start realizing it doesn't matter. No matter what I do, nothing will ever be the same again. Calum will never go away. Mom will never believe shit I say.. so I don't know why I bother anymore. "Calum I want you to leave me alone from now on. I don't love you, I don't like you, and I sure as hell don't feel anything for you. I just want you to go away." I say with my face buried in a pillow. "Well that's to bad Savanna, because I'm not going away. Now let's play a little game.." he says as he walks over to my bed. "Calum go away, I want no part of your games. I don't want to fuck you!" I yell. "Are you sure about that..? I can make you feel good, you know that." I don't want it but at the same time I do. I want him so badly but then again I don't. It's weird. Suddenly the front door closes and mom yells my name "Savanna! Come downstairs!" I run out of the room and sprint down stairs. "Hey mom what's up?" I ask. "Me and Calum are throwing a party tonight. We are going to have tons of people over from work and I need you to wear something nice. It's 5:00 right now and they'll be over in an hour so run upstairs and change please." She says. Of course they are having a party. My parents love parties with their "preppy" office friends. "Okay mom, I will go and change." She nods and turns around to speak to Calum. "Hey honey, go and change as well please. I'll meet you up there." She says to Calum. "Okay honey." Calum responds. I turn around to see them kiss and I throw up a little in my mouth. I start running up the stairs and quickly lock the door behind me making sure I can get ready alone and in peace. I open my closet and pick out and outfit. "Hmm I kind of want a short and sparkly dress." I think to myself. I find a short gold sparkly dress and throw it on along with some black high heels. Every time I throw these on, my life flashes before my eyes as I walk down the steps. *grabs phone* Oh I have a text from Luke.
Text messages**
Luke: Hey babe, want to hang out tonight?
Luke: Hey you there??
Me: Oh sorry I can't. I have to attend this stupid party my mom and Calum threw.
Luke: Oh okay.. could I come?
Me: Yeah definitely! I could use the company.
Luke: Okay cool, be there in 5 minutes. Love you
Me: love you too
*throws phone on bed*
Should I tell him about Max? Maybe this is the night I should. *5 minutes later* I heard the doorbell ring. Well, I'm sure as hell not ready for tonight..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Hey my lovelies!! I know I know, I put in this chapter a little late but I will try my best to put in a new chapter every day. Anyways, what will happen at the party? Will Savanna tell Luke about Max? What will Calum's next move be? Tune in to find out ;)