Cover for My First Customer[1/2]: Mia_the_Warrior!

Detailed Anime

Mia_the_Warrior, my first customer[1/2], asked me to make this cover for her. We discussed on all sorts of little details to make it the way she wants. If you don't know who she is, you should check out her stuff. She even has a YouTube channel that she works on. Her stories are really interesting, you should check them out.

If your like me and you often don't read chapter notes: then you probably just learned that I make covers for people. I mentioned that a dozen-blimey-times in this art book, AND on my bio. This art book isn't just for looking - it is also for info on how to make things easier for you and me, when you want me to make a cover for you. So... READ THE INFO CHAPTERS!!!

In case you didn't notice (which I doubt) the title says, "First Customer [1/2]" which means that I got two customers at once and I've only just done Mia's cover. I'm right on it Brendonluv! Talk to me in the personal messages!

This is my digital art that I've done on my glitchy phone (Which is partially why to took so long Mia. Sorry.), and I think I'm getting a bit better. Although it kinda sucks, because once you get through so many layers, vertical lines will start to appear. You can slightly see it in this picture. But oh well. I'll eventually get a good drawing pad and a computer. Maybe in about three years.

*Continues to ramble on about random subjects to no one in particular*