Chapter 1 | The Smile

Written by Rory! my_ships_ 

Jessica/Aphmau POV

"WAKE UP YOU STUPID GIRL! YOU HAVE SCHOOL!" The demon yelled.

"Yes father." I say emotionlessly. This is my life every morning. At least he hasn't hit me yet. I go downstairs and make breakfast. I then grab my mask to hide to huge scar on my face and I run off to school before the demon can hit me. I know I'm gonna pay for that tonight, but oh well. I start walking. Suddenly, I crash into someone. Oh. It's him.

Aaron Falconclaw, most hottest and one fo the most popular boys in school. He pushes me aside and keeps walking. I roll my eyes and  then continue walking. I finally get to school.

"Hello Aphmau! Take a seat!" I walk to my seat, next to Garroth and Laurence. Ugh. Those two popular stupid brats.

"Hey Aphymoo!" Laurence teases. Garroth snickers.

I roll my eyes. I do that a lot, but no one sees it. "Shut up Stupid Laurence." I say.

"So class, today we have two new students! Welcome Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan!" Two girls walk in. One has blue hair and blue eyes. Another popular boy, Travis, whistles at her. She rolls her eyes. The other has pink hair, pink clothes....and she's a meif'wa! They seem like girls who will go with Ivy and her gang. 

"Girls, you can go sit with Aphmau! Aphmau raise your hand!" I raise my hand reluctantly. They come and sit next to me.

"Hi! It's nice to meet you Aphmau~Chan! Kawaii~Chan is so happy today!" Kawaii~Chan smiles so brightly it blinds me for a second. Wait....She speaks in third person? Cool I guess...

"Hey, I'm Katelyn. Kawaii~Chan speaks in third person. So you're Aphmau, right?"

I nod. "Yep..."

 We talk for the rest of class. They seem pretty cool! I wonder what they'll do when they meet Ivy...hm...

BRING BRING BRING!

Lunchtime! YAAS!! I walk in and take a seat in my usual seat. I open the lunchbox that was given to me by my friends before I moved. It's covered in goats, butter, white crown, nuts, apple, dirt, and rage emoji stickers. Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan walk in. Ivy smirks. She puts up her super sweet fake act and goes up to them.

"HI! You must be the new students! My name is Ivy! I'd love to be your friend!"

"Well it's great to meet you Ivy!" Katelyn says. Kawaii~Chan nods. Then they spot me. They run over to me.

"Hey Aphmau! Why are you sitting alone? Let's go sit with Ivy!"

I shake my head. Then Ivy walks over.

"Hey Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan! What are you doing with her?"

"She's our friend!!"

"Well she is a HUGE loner. You should come with me, the most popular girl in school!" She says, smirking.

"Actually Ivy~Tan, Kawaii~Chan would rather sit with Aphmau~Chan than Ivy~Tan."

"Yeah! I don't become friends with bullies."

I was shocked. They'd really reject Ivy...for me?

"We'll fine then! Be LOSERS!" She says. She then sashayed off back to her posse. Drama Queen much? 

I think I might have found some new friends. But I could never forget the SkyArmy, as we called ourselves. Micheal, John, Shelby, Ross, Max, and...Adam. I could never forget the names we would use as code names either. Red, Barney, Shubble, Pal, Mithzan, and Sky. I was Aphmau. Yeah, it's not my real name. My full name is Jessica Aphmau Odison.

"Aphmau!! Hello!!" I come back to reality to see Katelyn waving her hand in my face.

"Hi." I respond.

She laughed, and so did Kawaii~Chan. And then, I smiled. For the first time in 8 years.