Chapter 21

Kronos P.O.V

Percy hadn't contacted me in a couple days, so I decided to send him an IM.

"-ok Chiron, it's just that I can't believe Kronos tricked me into working for him! I was so convinced the gods were the evil ones!" I heard Percy saying. What? What happened when he was at camp?!

"Percy, is okay. I'm just glad that you regained your memories and that you are back on our side," Chiron replied. 

No, no, no, this is not good! My son, he believes that I am the 'bad guy'! I knew I shouldn't have let him stay there!

Percy smiled, "Thanks Chiron," and with that, he left. I cut through the IM, disabling it. I was furious! Percy turned on me! He must not care about me anymore! I walk out to the 'meeting room' and call all the beings on our side.

"Everyone, prepare to attack Camp Half-Blood in two days."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Percy P.O.V

I just came back from another war meeting and found out some of their plans against Kronos. This was an important meeting and I learned so much! I made some mist and threw in a drachma to contact Father.

"This person is currently not accepting messages from you. Please try again in a week to see if they changed their mind," I heard a monotone voice say.

I was confused. Why wasn't he accepting any messages from me? I didn't do anything wrong, right?

It was probably an accident. Yeah, an accident. I reassured myself. But the only way I knew how to block someone was to physically say,"I, *state name* block *name* and will not let them contact me unless I say otherwise."

That's kinda hard to say by accident.

But still, I don't believe- no I can't believe that my dad would block me. Why would he anyway?

There must be an explanation.