2-Stand Up

Follow me on twitter! 

@justsabrinaaa

------------------------

Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn and Harry's eyes were staring at me intently. An awkward silence came and no one moved and inch. After what felt like forever I went to break the silence.

"Uhhhh...do you need anything?" I said at the same time that Liam asked, "Can you help us?"

Another pregnant pause resumed until I cocked my head as a gesture to continue.

Liam caught on and continued.

"Yeah, we are sorta being chased and we were wondering if we could hide here for awhile."

The boys were looking around agitated now as if someone was going to spring out and murder them any second. Liam was glancing down nervously at the floor and rubbing the back of his head.

And then it hit me. I was dreaming. I felt my eyes go wide as I realized this wasn't real. Oh well, better make the most of it.

"Yeah sure come in."

Five pairs of eyes looked up in hope and shock.

"Well don't just stand there! Your mouths will catch flies and your clothes are soaked through."

All of them shut their mouths and regained their confidence.

I moved out of the way of the screen door and let them pass into my house.

"Okay so," I started giving them a quick tour of the house, "This is the kitchen. Fridge is there, pantry over there. Help yourselves to whatever I don't care."

I continued into the lounge room before turning around to find that they weren't following me.

I found them still in the kitchen rummaging through my fridge.

"Ahem." I cleared my throat and got their attention.

"Coming or not?"

"Sorry!" they all chorused and joined me as I went back to the lounge room.

"Okay so TVs there," I pointed to a large bulky thing that sat on a TV cabinet, "Movies are in the folders next to it and the remote is somewhere around here."

I peered over my shoulder and found that they all had intense expressions on their faces. Louis' expression reminded me of someone who suffered from constipation. Stifling a giggle that escaped from my throat, I went on.

"That's the dining table so eat there if you have to."

We moved into the hallway next.

"Linen cupboard is there, and the shower is down the hall to the right as well as the toilet. That's my parents room but don't go there. My brothers old bedroom is next to the bathroom."

I brought them all back to the kitchen for one last thing. Shutting the door that I forgot to close after I let them in, I looked back at them.

"One more thing guys, spare bedrooms and two more bathrooms are all upstairs just please don't go into my dads office."

And with that I walked out and left them to it.

***** Louis pov*****

"What was that?" asked Zayn. We were all as shock as he was.

"Do you think she knows who we are?" this time it was liam who asked the question.

"Oh and Louis," her voice floated down the hallway, "the carrots are in the bottom draw in the fridge."