The Decision

Cece sat next to the table with the boy on it. She had the curtain closed and was watching him. She couldn't help but notice his features. He had long eyelashes and his face appeared to be smooth. His hair caught her eye the most. It was a dark brown with some lighter highlights in it. She was drawn to it. She reached and to touch it without realizing it. It was soft and smooth and she couldn't stop feeling it.
The boy suddenly jerked. Cece jumped backwards and fell out of her chair. Hearing the noise the boy looked over. Cece blushed and then silently cursed herself for it. She stood up and brushed herself off. She looked at him and saw his eyes. They entranced her. They were a deep chocolate brown and it was like looking into a black hole.
"Just get it over with." His voice cut through her thoughts. She shook off what she had been thinking and looked at him confused.
"What are you talking about?" She asked.
"I know you're going to kill me, just get it over with I deserve it."
Looking closer she could she the sadness in his eyes. It looked like he had lost hope a long time ago. It made her think. If he was running away it meant he had nothing left where he came from. She thought about what she had told Sya earlier. She had said she wouldn't hurt the boy. Did she really want to lie to the only person she had?
She made her decision right then. She wouldn't hurt him but she would have to find a way to get him out of here and make sure he didn't tell about her and her sister.
"I'm not going to hurt you." She said.
"What are you talking about? Of course you are you tied me down to a table."
"That's because you tried to kill my sister. But anyways I'm going to let you go just as long as you don't tell anyone about me and my sister." She said as she started unwinding the chicken wire.
He slowly sat up on the table.
"Thank you?" He replied skeptically. "I'm Dean by the way." He said reaching out his hand.
"Cecilia, but you can call me Cece." She replied shaking his hand.
She didn't know what was happening but she didn't care. She thought she might of made a new friend but it saddened her because she knew it couldn't last. She had to think about Sya. She had made a rookie mistake and in her business it could cost her her freedom.
She had fallen for a victim.