Whats going on?

This is in Sya's pov
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Where's my cissy going I want my cissy!" I was screaming with tears running down my face.
"She left. But it's ok I'm going to take care of you now. You'll have plenty of food and get baths every night and you'll even have a bed!"
"I don't want that I just want my cissy!" I was now attempting to push her away but my arms were to weak.
"Hush little princess calm down. You'll get used to it soon. She can visit if she wants but you're staying with me now. I'll take care of you."
"I don't want you too! Cissy will come save me like she saved me from mommy."
"She killed your mom! Why would you want to live with her? I can give you all the stuff you deserve! Toys! Books! Clothes! Don't you want that? You don't deserve to be living that life!"
She was screaming at me now and I was scared. Would she hurt me? Had cissy really killed my mommy? Why would she do that? She told me that mommy was like a bad guy. But if she killed her then she's a bad guy too. Why wouldn't she tell me? It wasn't true. I tried to forget about it and looked around. She was gone. Where has she gone?
"Here. You must be hungry." She handed me something on a plate and a cup of some white stuff that I thought was milk. She had given me some before when we'd visit.
I now realized that I was hungry. Should I accept it? I decided that just cause I took it doesn't mean I was staying. I bit into the thing on the plate and it tasted weird. There was something soft, something cold, and something that stuck to the top of my mouth.
"It's called a sandwich. When you're done eating come to the living room and I'll turn on the tv." With that she walked out. I may not be staying but I might as well have fun while I'm here. As I walked out into the living room I realized something.

She was just like the monsters I dreamed about.