Sya's POV

I woke up sweating. There were tears on my face and I was still crying. I reached my hand out next to me searching. I couldn't feel anything. I looked over and couldn't see her. Confused I was trying to think it was the middle of the night. As I realized how dark it was I backed into a corner. I slowly got up and called out for Cece. I heard a muffled scream and started to cry even more. What if monsters had come and taken her? What if she was hurt? I realized I had to be brave for her. I tried to wipe away my tears and walked out of our little bedroom. I walked a little ways til I got to her work place. I could see her back and she was bent over a table.
          "Cece?" I called out. She quickly shut a curtain and walked over to me.
                                   ******
        It was about three hours since Cece had left I guessed. I was thinking about Anna. It had been a while since I'd seen her. She always told me how smart I was for my age. I smiled thinking about this. All of a sudden there was a rustling sound outside the rusted door that led to the tunnels.
          "Cece!" I yelled about to run up to her but it wasn't her. There was a young man there. He had brown hair and brown eyes. I backed up hoping he hadn't heard me.
          "Who are you?" He looked at me coming closer. I started crying again still backing up.
"I'm sorry." He had tears in his eyes. "It has to be this way you're a witness."
I saw him pull out a knife and then saw Cece creep up behind him and hit him. She strapped him down to a table and pulled out a knife and brought it up to his neck.
          "Cissy! No please don't hurt him!" I was crying again.
         After saying she wouldn't hurt him she led me back to the room and we went to bed.