From Within

Sya's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been almost two weeks since I had last seen Cissy. I didn't understand why Anna was keeping me here. The first couple of nights I had nightmares and would wake up crying. I dreamed that Cissy was dead or that I would never see her again. On nights like these Anna would come into the room she had given me and try to comfort me. I pushed her away.
I never got to say goodbye to Cissy and with everyday I thought of what I would say when I saw her again. Everyday I was with Anna seemed to get longer and longer. Every time I heard a sound I'd run to the door hoping my cissy would be there. I tried not to talk to Anna and to stay away from her but it was hard. She was always asking questions. She wanted to know if I was hungry or if I wanted to take a bath or play a game. Everyday so far I had taken a bath. I would eat the meals she gave me and wished Cissy could be there with me to taste how good they were.
Tonight we were sitting at the table and she had set a plate of food in front of me. She had made many strange things since I'd been there. The food on my plate had little curved things that were covered in something yellow. There was something that I guessed to be a type of meat cut up over the top. I grabbed my fork and took a small bite of the meat. It didn't taste too bad so I decided to eat the rest. When I was done all that was left was the things covered in yellow. I tried a small bite and spit it back out as soon as it hit my tongue. I pushed my plate away.
"What's wrong? Do you not like it?"Anna questioned me from across the table.
"It's gross" I replied not wanting to talk.
"Sya you need to stop this." She said as she put her own fork down.
I crossed my arms and stared at her. I was confused. What had I done wrong? She was the one that kept me from my cissy.
"I know you don't think so but I'm doing this to help you. You didn't deserve to live the way you were. You're far too young." With every word she said a became even more mad and annoyed. She had tried to tell me all this before and said that I needed to talk to her.
"I don't want to talk to you. I just want my Cissy but you won't let me." I started crying and ran down the hall to my room. I didn't hear her follow me and hoped that she'd leave me alone. I fell asleep as the tears continued to fall down my cheeks.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys. Sorry it's taken me so long to post. I've had a lot going on and I couldn't decide which direction I wanted to take the story in at this point. Thank you to everyone who still reads this! Also if anyone would like to make like fan art or anything message me because I need more chapter pictures. So lately I've been thinking about starting another story. How many of you would be interested?