Down in the Sewers

"I love you, you see me, you'd look prettier on me." 15-year-old Cecilia Drake sang these words to her made up song to the man strapped down on the table. Or more specifically his eyes. She had his mouth gagged and his hands and feet were tied down to the table with old chicken wire. As the man struggled the chicken wire continued to cut farther and farther into his skin.         
            "Shhhhh it's ok, they'll be safe with me." Whispered Cecilia to the man as she brought her spoon closer and closer to his left eye. 
            "Your eyes are such a pretty shade of blue. You should of appreciated them more." She said as she dug the spoon into his eye. 
              His screams were muffled through the gag. Even if they weren't it was ok. No one would here the noise this far out of town. Especially as it was underground. She thought about her secluded part of the old sewer as she carefully removed the first eye. The man had passed out right after she started.
              She smiled to herself thinking about how wonderful these eyes would look in her collection. When she was done she left the man lying in the table. He would die of starvation in a couple of days. If he didn't shut up she would just stab him and get it over with much quicker.
             "Cece?" Came the quiet voice of her 5-year-old sister Sya. Cece quickly pulled shut a curtain hanging from the pipes before Sya could see the man.
             "What are you doing? Your supposed to be asleep," said Cece.
              "I couldn't sleep" came her quiet voice. "I heard screaming. Are you working right now?"
              "Don't worry about it. Come on I'll lay down with you."
              As they walked down the tunnel a little ways To their makeshift room, Cece thought about how lucky she was to of saved her sister from the terrible place they had once called home.