chapter2: bakery🍰🎂🍫

Jack's POV:

I woke up at 4:00 in the morning to the sound of the announcements coming on.

"jack frost, eugene fitzerbert, hiccup haddcock, and kristoff bjorgman to the boss' office."

I groaned and got up. I took a minute long shower then got into a sweatshirt and sweatpants and rushed to the boss office.

oh I forgot to tell you. I work for mani winters at the winters spy agency. the most famous yet unknown agency in the world.

apparently during summer when he's gone because we have no missions, he is with his daughter. I think he said her name was ellie?

I don't know but I ran to his office and opened the door.

"good morning sir!" I saluted then took a seat next to kristoff. a minute later flynn and hiccup walking in and also saluted mani.

Kristoff had dirty blonde hair and light brown eyes. flyyn had dark brown hair and brown eyes. hiccup had a little bit longer hair that was brown, and he had green eyes.

"good morning gentlemen. now there's a mission, Rouge has been seen on the outskirts of new York. my niece rapunzel lives there she is a famous photographer and model."

he showed us a couple pictures.

  "your mission is find and capture Rouge, dead or not, I don't care by this point, and bring rapunzel here

  "your mission is find and capture Rouge, dead or not, I don't care by this point, and bring rapunzel here. oh, she also changes her hair color and length for picture shootings. she also knows about the agency."

we nodded and headed back to our rooms and got ready. I got a black tanktop, black khaki pants, black combat boots, and a black hoodie.

I put a holster around my thigh and put a semiautomatic pistol in the holster. I put some bullets in the hoodie pocket and headed out.

I met the other guys out by the helicopter and we headed off.

                  ~time skip~

we landed in new York and headed to mansion we had in the city. hiccup lead the way up to his computer room. he immediately went to work tracking rapunzel he found her and sent me and kristoff to find her.

after an hour or two we found her. in a café with a strawberry blonde girl and a fiery red head girl with crazy hair.

I knew one of them. the strawberry blonde was anna, kristoff's girl friend. she also knew about the agency.

Kristoff saw them and nodded to me, signalling me to follow his lead.

he walked to the counter and started ordering 2 peppermint Frappuccino's. after they handed it to us kristoff was engulfed in a hug by Anna, and her two friends came over as well.

Kristoff went off with anna leaving me with rapunzel and the red head.

he looked back at me one last time winking at me, telling me not to get to off task.

"soo...-" rapunzel broke the silence-" let's go find a seat.
she dragged me off to a booth and the red head followed us.

the red head spoke first. "so lad.
who are ye?" She had a heavy Scottish accent.

"I'm jack frost I'm an- agent." I said looking at rapunzel. she seemed to have got the message because she said, "me, merida, and anna all know about the agency."

"and who is merida?" I asked.

the red head raised her hand slightly. then drank her coffee.

"okay-" I said in a low voice"- mani sent me. Rouge has been spotted on the outskirts of new York. mani worried about you rapunzel. you are his family. he wants you to come back to the agency after the mission."

She nodded and grabbed her purse and I took her to out mansion, witch she didn't look suprised at it at all.

Anna and kristoff were already there at the mansion. we all gathered in the living room.

hiccup spoke up. "jack why are these girls here?!"

"don't worry hic they know about the agency and the mission"

he sighed. "okay well we found Rouge has been chased down to his hideout. we plan to bomb and attack the place."

we nodded. the girls headed downstairs to the weaponry and us guys headed to our rooms and geared up.

                  ~time skip~

we headed down the stairs to the layer, with 70 more agents close behind.

I was about to place the bomb when a felt a pain so sharp it felt like I was dying.

everything turned black.

I woke up in a cold room. but I didn't feel cold. rapunzel was holding my hand and saw my eyes flutter open because she got the others attention.

punzie started. "jack, you were shot in multiple places. the doctors got all the bullets out. but you are temporarily paralyzed. mani said you are gonna stay with his duaghter on her farm till you are on top of your game."

I laid my head back. "when do we leave? and how long have I been out?" I groaned.

punzie gave me a soft look. "in 2 days, and you've been out for 2 weeks."

I laid my head back and eventually drifted into a dreamless sleep.

we drove in a uncomfortable silence. we eventually parked in front of a bakery in a small town in Kansas i think it was.

flynn picked me up out of the van and placed me in a wheel chair.

we rolled up to the front doors and walked in.

A/N:

well here it is guys!!! if you made it this far. I made this chapter longer explaining what happened to jack.

anyways stay tuned and keep shipping jelsa <3

~alexis