chapter4: on my mind

Elsa's POV:

that night when I went to sleep,
all I could think about was jack.

I dreamed of how he kissed me. it seemed like the world stopped, but only for a second.

that happened a month ago.

I woke up, not to the sound of my alarm, but my phone ringing.

I answered it.

"hello... who is *yawn* this?"

"sorry to disturb you pumpkin but I have pulled a few strings and... I got you into the agency!!!"

I jumped out of bed and did a little dance. jack was back to top of his game so we could leave right now.

"I sent a helicopter to pick you and jack up. it will arrive at midnight. see you soon. love you!"

"love you!" I said back as we hung up.

I ran to Jack's room and knocked loudly. a second later he opened up, still in his boxers and tee shirt.

"hi good morning. you don't know this but, I have been trying to get into my dad's agency for almost a year now. he called me this morning... I GOT IN!! c'mon we have to pack up the helicopter will arrive at midnight."

I ran back to my room. I got out my luggage and packed all my clothes, books, hair products, laptop, and phone charger. I left my phone in my pocket.

I took longer than I thought because as soon as I zipped up my luggage I heard the helicopter. I ran out, grabbed the house Keys. jack was right behind me.

I locked the door, so no one could break in, the house had a security system. we jumped in the copter and drifted into a dreamless sleep as we headed to the agency.

                  ~time skip~

my eyes fluttered open as the helicopter came to a bumpy landing.

my dad came running over to the helicopter and engulfed me in a hug when we got out.

"right this way." he lead us to a auditorium type room and led is to the stage. all the agents were there.

"good evening everyone!"

"good evening Mr. winters!" the crowd said all at once like a bunch of possessed people.

"I'd like to introduce the 2 new trainers!! my daughter elsa winters!! and one of the best agents here!!"

everyone erupted into applause.

"now now.." he said as he put his hand up and and the applause ceased. "... now not just these 2.. I'd also like to introduce more trainers, eugene fitzerbert, kristoff bjorgman, and hiccup haddcock!!"

the crown applauded as made a pathway for them to come on stage.
we continued with a speech and many other things.

eventually dad showed us to out new rooms in a hallway at the top of the building, all in the same hallway as dad's office.

I went into my room and immediately started decorating. I frosted the walls and hung snowflakes on the ceiling. I painted the head and foot board of me bed white with small blue snowflakes.

I painted one wall blue with white snowflakes. and the other 3 walls white with blue snowflakes. then put another layer of frost on the walls.

the room was huge like, the size of an apartment. while all other agent rooms were normal sized room.

the decorating took all day but I did it.

as soon as I got out of the shower from cleaning all the paint off me, my mind went back to jack. hot dang I just wanna live a normal life.

well I guess this is my new normal.

I got dressed in black khaki pants with pockets all over, a skin tight white tank top, black wedge boots, and a black zip up hoodie. I left the hoodie unzipped and rolled the sleeves up to my shoulders.

I climed the gun holster around my thigh, put in a semiautomatic pistol in, and headed to Jack's room.

I knocked and jack opened the door, stumbling from trying to put his pants on.

"oh hey els I was just-"

"I can see I just wanted to stop by to say my dad,texted me and said we are gunna start teaching the agents, but for today I will do most training."

"why do you get to do most training I know more than you!"

"you'd be suprised, jack frost!"
I smirked, turned on my heel. and walked away.

A/N:

well here it is guys!! elsa finally got into the agency and jack don't think she has what it takes! and elsa just tells him that he'd be suprised?!
I wonder what elsa has planed for him.

anyways stay tuned and keep shipping jelsa <3

~elsa