chapter6: kisses!!😘😙

Elsa's POV:

I woke up this morning, my body so sore from the obstacle course.

I took a shower then got dressed in all black clothes. a tank top, black khakis, black hoodie with no zipper, and black, knee high wedge lace up boots.

I was tying my shoes when there was a knock at my door.
there was no training today so it couldn't be an agent.

I opened the door and saw a familiar messy haired guy.

"Hey jack!"

"Hey els! I was just wondering, the winters ball is tonight and I didn't want to go alone..."

"yes jack."

"yes what? I didn't ask you a question!"

"yes jack I'll either go with you or find you a date, choose!"

"you!"

"ok see you there jack!"

"later els!"

I closed the door. I texted punzie. hey punzie wanna go shopping? I have a "date" with jack 2night.

YASSSSSSSS MEET ME AT MY PLACE ASAP!!!!

I rushed downstairs and got on my motorcycle. it was blue with white and silver snowflakes.

I zoomed down the streets till I got to punzie's house.

we went to the mall and into the dress shop.

I was looking at dresses when I heard Anna's exited scream.

"EEEELLLLSSSAAAA!!!!"

punzie giggled. "oh yeah I forgot to tell you that I told them that you have a date with jack. hehe..."

"punzie it's not a date it's the winters ball. my father celebrates my birthday every year with a ball, but I never really came because I was afraid one of my dad's enemy's would attack."

they gave me pity looks then I reassured them it was fine and went back to look at dresses.

"elsa guess what!!" anna is too exited and bubbly sometimes. "of course you know kristoff is taking me!! but... hiccup is taking merr and eugene is taking punzie!!"

"no way!! I happy for you guys!! wait.. we should go as a big group!!" I exclaimed while jumping up and down.

they all started exitedly screaming. we eventually chose the dresses.

 we eventually chose the dresses